Can TCS iON CCQT Exam Help Me In Getting the Interviews?
Is TCS iON CCQT 2020 Exam Beneficial For Getting To The Interviews?
TCS iON Qualifier – Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) has helped students in boosting their confidence as it is lists profile of a student with multiple corporates based on the their score.
It is a pre-qualifier test for students to get exposed to various top recruiters.
It gets you numerous interview calls according to your percentile once you clear its CCQT.
How do I prepare for the TCS iON CCQT Exam and Interviews?
- Start your Primary research by signing up for official website: learning.tcsionhub.in and click on ‘Get Started’.
- Once you get registered on the website you can search about jobs that TCS iON offers.
- Then make note of the sections asked in TCS iON exam.
- Find all the previous year question papers.
- Make a time table for the practice of questions.
Analysis and Preparation of the Sections
- TCS iON exams has been divided into 3 sections.
- Quants, Verbal, Logical and Domain Test (Programming Test).
- As you have already possess the previous year questions start dividing them into 2 basic sections.
- First section will contain the topics you know and need a little revision.
- Second section will contain the topics you dont know and have to start from scratch.
- Then for the preparation log on to PrepInsta dashboard and start practising.
- For better approach give mock tests on our website.
Crack the Exam
- Once you are prepared and confident go and give the exam.
- Once you will clear it with a good percentile which is above 80.
- You will start getting mails from TCS iON CCQT to attend the interview of the companies in which you were shortlisted.
Post-Interview Calls and Processes
Once you clear the TCS iON CCQT with a good score you then you will start getting interview calls and mails from TCS iON CCQT for the companies you are eligible in.
- Keep Checking your mail so that no important information gets left.
- Once you get confirmation do not waste time, submit the documents as soon as possible in the given time span.
- Which include:-
- Recent passport size photographs of yours.
- Recent Resume
- Your 10th and 12th/Diploma Marksheets.
- Your Graduation Marksheet.
- PAN card/ AADHAAR Card or both.
- Any Summer or Winter Programmes Certificates.
Additional Information (FAQ's)
Additional Information (FAQ's)
What is a good score in TCS iON CCQT 2020-2021?
There is no such good score in TCS iON CCQT but you need to score above 80 percentile in exam to get calls from good company with the good package. TCS iON CCQT provides more job to the CS background students in comparison to other branches.
How is TCS iON CCQT is beneficial in comparision to elitmus and cocubes exam?
TCS iON exam is easy in comparision of elitmus and cocubes exam. However cut-off is high but it is easy to score good marks in TCS iON CCQT exam. TCS iON CCQT distributes your score automatically after your exam. you get calls directly from 130+ componies on the basis of your score.
How do I apply for companies on TCS iON CCQT with the percentile score?
You need to follow the steps given below-
Step 1- First you need to log in www.tcsion.com
Step 2- Click on the Jobs button
Step 3- See the Companies of your choice.
Step 4- After that you can click on the Apply button.
Step 5- If you get shortlisted for that company you will get the mail.
Which companies are on TCS iON CCQT?
More than 130+ companies hire through TCS iON CCQT platform.
Some Companies are-
JSW Steel, Tata Housing Development Co. Ltd, National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Ltd, C & S Electric, Kotak Bank, RBL Bank, ICICI Lombard, Asian Paints, Horizon Chutes Pvt Ltd and many more companies are there on the list.