TCS Digital Recruitment Process 2021
Recruitment Process of TCS Digital for the Year 2021
The recruitment process for TCS Digital 2021 has been changed this year. Earlier the test was of 120 mins but now the test is of 110 mins that is 1 hour and 50 minutes.
TCS digital is one of the very hard and well-known exams. TCS Digital placement process is tougher than the existing TCS exams. Only 8-10% of the students who give TCS Digital exam clear the TCS Digital Online Test as the questions are of very hard difficulty.
We will discuss everything in detail about the TCS Digital’s Recruitment Process for Freshers 2021. So read this whole information in detail.
Starting with the Package –
- UG – 7 LPA
- PG – 7.20 LPA
TCS Digital 2021 Recruitment Process for Freshers.
Written Online Test
The Written test of TCS Digital consists basically consists of 3 (three) sections. These four sections are as follows :-
- Quants also called Aptitude Test
- Verbal English earlier known as Cloze Test
- Coding Round.
Earlier both C MCQ or Programming Logic and Coding Round were the part of written round but this year in TCS Digital’s this particular section only Advanced Coding Round will be asked. This is the most difficult section as compared to other TCS Exams like Ninja, NQT.
- Coding Round – 1 Question
After clearing all the round you will be followed by the last Round i.e Interview. The Interview Round is divided into two section
- Technical Interview and
- HR Interview.
For clearing this round you will have to improve your spoken English and increase your Technical Knowledge.
TCS Digital Written Exam Pattern and Recruitment Process for 2021
|Written Test Section||No. of questions in test||Time|
|Quants||20 Ques||40 mins|
|Verbal English||10 Ques||10 mins|
|Coding Question||1 Ques||60 mins|
Online Written Test
These are the topics for TCS Digital Recruitment 2020-in the Quants
Topics that are asked in TCS Digital Quants.
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
…… for more Click on the button below-
Verbal or Cloze Test
These are topics for TCS Digital Recruitment- Verbal Paper:-
- Sentence Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms & Antonym
- Idioms and Phrases
- Speech and Tenses
- Sentence Selection
- Spotting Error
- Sentence Arrangement
…… for more Click on the button below-
This is topic for TCS Digital 2020-in Coding Section
Topics that are asked in TCS Digital Coding Section.
The languages that you can use in the test are –
TCS Digital Coding Questions marking Scheme
There will be total of 6 test cases, out of which results of 3 will be shown to you and 3 will be hidden. Test cases are basically compiler generated input which will check if your output is coming as expected. Total marks for coding section are 30 marks.
Job Description for TCS Digital Recruitment
All TCS aspirants who would eventually be hired through this channel would be groomed to work on challenging digital engagements and trending technologies in areas like Internet of Things, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, etc. Mentioning some of the roles that would be assigned for these candidates are as mentioned below –
- Full Track Developers
- DevOps Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Product Engineers
- Systems Research Engineers
TCS Digital Recruitment Process - Document Required
TCS asks students to upload the following documents in their portal before the final round of selection. The documents required for TCS Digital recruitment process are as follows.
- Government ID Proof with correct Name and Complete Date of Birth i.e., DD/MM/YYYY (as in Aadhar/ PAN Card / Passport / Drivers License / Voters ID)
- 10, 12, Diploma mark-sheets and certificates
- UG & PG mark-sheets & certificates(as applicable) until the semester completed (in case of internet copies of the last semesters – please ensure to get the same attested prior to uploading it on the portal)
UG and PG candidates, including 5-year integrated programs ONLY in the following disciplines are eligible to participate in the TCS Digital hiring process :-
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- MCA with BCA or B.Sc (with Mathematics / Statistics background)
- Minimum aggregate score of 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% throughout the academic career, i.e., Std. X, Std. XII, Diploma (if applicable),UG (if applicable)
- Minimum aggregate score of 70% or CGPA equivalent to 70% in the highest qualification — B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA,
- The candidate should have no pending backlogs at the time of participating in the TCS selection process.
|Elegibility Prerequisite||Minimum Criteria Allowed|
|Backlogs Allowed||0 that is No active backlogs at the time of the selection process.|