Read the following information carefully to answer these questions.
When selecting candidates for interviews to hire a Physics Professor for a Pragyan Institute Of Technology and Management, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
The candidate must:
- Graduation with a grade of at least 70% and an Jee-Mains score of at least 75%.
- not have turned 25 by July 31st, 1994.
- have represented your school or college in at least one inter-collegiate competition
- completed the selection test successfully with a minimum score of 65%
- Include two referrals from individuals who are not family.
- Possess a science degree that included Methodology of physics
But if a candidate meets all other requirements barring
I) A above and has earned a master's degree in Physics with a grade point average of 60% or more, they should be put on the waiting list for an interview.
II). B above, should be referred to HOD.
III). F above, should be called to meet Principal
Based on these criteria and information provided below, decide the course of action in each case. You are not to assume anything. If the data provided is not adequate to decide the course of action, your answer will be data inadequate. These cases are given to you as on 1st Dec, 1992.
Ms. Alka Sharma, a Classical dancer, who has won inter-University prizes, is a brilliant student holding 1st rank in MSc (Chemistry) in 1996 as well as a selection test. She has had more than 85% marks in the examination in BSc (Chemistry-Botany). All her coaches speak highly about her.