Robert Bosch Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
Robert Bosch eligibility Criteria 2019-20(Updated)
Robert Bosch is a German multinational engineering and electronics company. Robert Bosch eligibility criteria 2019-2020 is accessible on our website. One can visit PrepInsta dashboard for further information of eligibility criteria and selection criteria of Robert Bosch.
This page will throw some light on eligibility criteria, academic criteria, selection process, and the documents.
Note: Click here to visit the main Dashboard
|Robert Bosch Eligibility Criteria||Robert Bosch Eligibility criteria Information|
|Batch||2018,2019 and 2020|
|Cut-off marks||60% in 10th,12th and B.tech|
Robert Bosch Selection Criteria 2019-2020 – Education
|QUALIFICATIONS||B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch|
Robert Bosch Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech
- Branches: All Branch
- Batch: 2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts
- Cutoff: 60% throughout all the academics
- Gap: A maximum gap of 2 years is permissible after HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
- No Active backlog at the time of attending the drive
- Skill Set: C, C++, C# ,JAVA and .Net
- Please carry a copy of all the documents listed below:
- Updated Resume
- Passport Size Photographs
- One original ID proof
- Original mark sheet of 10th, 12th and graduation are required