Resume Building – Placement Cell
Here on this page you will find:
- Steps To Build the perfect resume using Canva
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resume Building
- Important Information Remember
Important Points To Remember:
- The Resume Should only have One Single Page.
- Your Name should be on the TOP with H1 heading Size.
- No Negative/Blank Space Should be there.
- The format (font & letter-size) from top to bottom should be same and structured.
STEP - 2
Editing The Template
- After choosing your template, you can edit these following section (Content Under Blue Border)
- Change The Passport Size Picture.
- Contact Information.
- Change the Name and Title.
List of Information to mention:
1. Brief Self Information
Write a brief indtroduction about yourself just below your Name. It should be max to max of 3 lines, not more than that.
2. Passport Size Picture
You need to put One Passport Size color photogrpah.
- Make sure you are wearing “Formals” while taking the pictures.
- Color of the shirt should be in light colors only.
Here you need to mention in sets of two:
- First College Name
- Branch : Name of Branch
- CGPA : –
- Year of Passing Out:
- Second Name of School
- Type of Board: CBSC/ICSC/State Board
- Percentage in 12th: –
- Percentage in 10th: –
4. Work Experience
Here you mention all the work experience that you might gained till now. It can have the following:
- Companies where you have worked before even as an Intern
- Side Project that you might have worked on at a “business scale”.
This is your section to Shine. Here you mention all the important skills that you have learned over the course of time.
- Programming Skills
- Coding Languages
- Website/App Development
- Anything Related to Core Branch
Under Skills you can also mention your “Interests”.
- Like if you have interest in Some New Technologies.
- Like AI, React-js etc.
- No need to be expert in these but you should have all the important information related to anything you mention under “Interest Section”.