Reliance Jio HR Interview
Reliance Interview HR Round
HR Round is the last step you need to clear to get hired in Reliance Jio. Reliance Jio HR Round does is not conducted on any particular format. It is conducted by the company’s HR themselves and it is the simplest round.
We would suggest you to prepare and focus on your communication skills for Reliance Jio HR Interview Round, We have also listed here some Questions asked in the HR Round.
Basics of HR Round:
- Tell us about your family.
Ans: Tell them a little about your family background.
- Why did you sit for the interviews for this company?
Ans: Explain them that you are interested in working in a digital company and yes you can give them some certain new ideas useful for their company.
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Ans: Tell some good points about you which leave some positive effects on them about you.
- Tell me what all you know about Reliance industries?
Ans: Reliance Industries limited is a company with headquarters located in Mumbai, India. It is owned by Dhirubhai now who is continuing the polyester business of the firm.
- How was your day?
Ans: It was nice.
Mid Part of HR Round:
- Tell us one thing you hate the most.
Ans: I hate irresponsible peoples or whatever you hate you can say it simply.
- What are your greatest strengths?
Ans: Tell them some of your strengths or some positive things about you.
- If it were to your last day on this planet, how would you spend it?
Ans: It all depends on your choice, just tell them something positive about you.
- Is there any location preference?
Ans: No, I am okay with any location.
Concluding HR Round:
- Why should we hire you over other candidates?
Ans: Because I am having some positive and good qualities over them. If I join your company, no doubt I will give my 100% to you.
- Were the interviews difficult?
Ans: Yes, Technical Interview was quite difficult. Rest rounds were comparitively easier and the team was supportive.
- Have you already been placed?
Ans: Tell them if you are placed or not.
- Are you aware of company policy?
Ans: Yes, I have read.