Python program to toggle each character in a string
Toggle each character in a string
The string is a combination of characters, but in programing language like python, a string is an independent datatype that can be treated as character or string both because in python string of length 1 is also a string, not character. In this python program, we will check the type of string available on the basis of their case:-
- Upper Case
- Lower Case
If the string is in uppercase then we will be converting this in lowercase and lowercase in uppercase.
- Step 1:- Start.
- Step 2:- Take user input as string.
- Step 3:- Initialize another Empty String as String1.
- Step 4:- Start iterating through string.
- Step 5:- Check for the case of each iterator.
- Step 6:- Change case of each iterator.
- Step 7:- Concatenation each element to String1 after changing it’s case.
- Step 8:- Print the String1.
- Step 9:- End.
Python program to change case of the String
#take user input String = input('Enter the string :') #initialize other empty String String1 = str() #iterate through String for i in String: #check the case of each iterator if i.isupper(): #change it to opposit case i = i.lower() #Concat each iterator to String1 String1 = String1 + i else: i = i.upper() String1 = String1 + i #print String1 print(String + ' after changing ' + String1)
Enter the string :GuDDuBHaiyA
GuDDuBHaiyA after changing gUddUbhAIYa