MindTree Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch
MindTree Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2018 has started and they are recruiting via two platforms. MindTree Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch. But students passing out from 2017 and 2016 can also apply.
If you have any question about the test for MindTree please ask in the comments section below.
MindTree is conducted mass hiring, you will find all the latest details about the application process and the exam, on our MindTree Preparation Dashboard you will find previous year questions asked in MindTree recruitment drives as well.
|Drive for Company||MindTree|
|Qualifications||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC||3.25 LPA|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Industry||IT / Software|
|Joining Location||Pan India|
|Last Date||July 31st, 2019|
MindTree Off Campus Eligibility Criteria 2018, 2017 and 2016 Batch
Recruitment Details: Mindtree is looking for “Engineers” to be part of their industry groups and technology practices.
Compensation: INR 3, 25,000/- p.a.
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
- Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA ) 2018 Batch.
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester
- Candidates need to clear all the exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
- At the time of recruitment, candidate should have less than 2 backlogs
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
You can check on this page to know how to apply for MindTree of Campus. Though this is covered on this page but if you in case also want to read some FAQ’s by students we will suggest to go to this page.
How to Apply for MindTree off Campus
Well there are two ways of applying and in the end exam for both will be on AMCAT. Will suggest to bookmark our website for preparation and also will suggest you to apply via both methods given below, separate exam will be there for both of them.
Make sure that you like our Facebook page here, as we post Off Campus hiring updates whenever a company begins off Campus hiring.
- Registering via AMCAT
- Visit the following link later once you go through out this page – MindTree Apply
- On this page Click Apply
- Login to website
- Fill all the forms and successfully schedule the test.
- Choose Test Date
- Registering Directly on MindTree Website(Not hiring via this process right now)
- Visit MindTree website
- Go to Careers Portal
- Then Go To Job Openings
- Enter Experience as 0
- Search and Apply at one of the job.
- You will get mail regarding your company sponsored AMCAT Test that you can take at home.
Note – some websites are spreading fake news that MindTree is hiring directly via their website right now. They are not simple current hiring is via process 1 above(AMCAT), if you score more than 80%ile in all sections then they will call for interview, check at the end of the page the cut off for mindtree.
How to Apply for MindTree off Campus Drive 2019
- Link to Apply
- Then Go To Our Careers Page.
- Search and Apply for Software Engineer job.
MindTree 2019 Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
Year of Graduation: 2019
B.E / B.Tech / MCA in any of the following disciplines only:
|Computer Science and Engineering||Electronics Engineering||Electronics and Electricals Engineeering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics and telecommunication Engineering||Information Science||Information Technology|
|Instrumentation Engineering||ETelecommunication Engineering||MCA|
- 65% throughout in X, XII, Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA only).
- All academic courses should have been completed within the stipulated duration of course as specified by the respective board/university.
- Candidate who are yet to complete any pending backlogs are not eligible.
- Programming Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining
- Job Location: Across Mindtree Ltd. offices Pan India
- CTC Offered: As per industry standards. (INR 3,25,000/- Per Annum)
MindTree Off Campus Recruitment Process
First Round will be test there will be the following sections in the Test, also after this section we have given link to our MindTree Preparation Dashboard where you can study via previous questions for MindTree.
- Written Test Paper – AMCAT
- Quantitative Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Questions
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
You can read more about process on this page here – MindTree Recruitment Process
How to Prepare for MindTree Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2018
We provide the best material for MindTree preparation –
Read more detailed mindTree syllabus on our MindTree Syllabus page.
You can study for MindTree here –
- MindTree Main Dashboard
- MindTree Quants Dashboard
- MindTree Logical Reasoning Dashboard
- MindTree English Dashboard
- MindTree Coding Dashboard
- MindTree Interview Experience Dashboard
|MindTree Placement Section||Number of Questions||Sectional Time||Difficulty||Cut off|
|MindTree Verbal Ability||25 Questions||25 Mins||Medium||20 Questions|
|MindTree Logical Ability||24 Questions||35 Mins||Hard||18 Questions|
|MindTree Quantitative Ability||25 Questions||35 Mins||Medium||19 Questions|
|MindTree Coding Ability||2||45 Mins||Hard||2 Partial Output of 1 Full Output|
MindTree Test based Cut Off
You must score more than 80%ile in all sections to be called for interview.
Don’t visit Fake and web cam proctored websites
Also, a lot of websites are giving wrong information about the process, don’t trust anyone but us, trick to identify such websites is that there will be a lot of advertisements all over the page. These websites track you and automatically switch on your webcam and monitor you even if you leave them. Generally ads on such websites look like this –
Student Interview Experience for Off Campus Exam via AMCAT
- Name: Shivam Karanjkar
- Branch: Computer Science Engineering
- College: Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune
- Type of Interview: Off-Campus
During my final semester, one of my friends informed me about Mindtree off-campus drive through AMCAT. So, I browsed through the Internet to get more information about the placement drive. Fortunately, during my research, I stumbled upon the PrepInsta website where I received every information related to the drive. I learned that AMCAT conducts the preliminary aptitude test for Mindtree and the based on the AMCAT score, one gets shortlisted for the interview. So, I immediately registered for the Mindtree entrance test at the AMCAT portal. Finally, I scheduled my test by selecting the test date and AMCAT test center.
Round 1- Written Test (AMCAT)
This written examination consisted of three sections.
No. of questions
Time (in minutes)
Mindtree employs adaptive methodology in test in which if you give a wrong answer the next question will be an easy one. On the other hand, with every correct answer, the difficulty of the paper will increase. Fortunately, I was able to score 85 percentile in each of the sections, and so I cleared the sectional cut-off of Mindtree. Therefore, I was selected for the next round of recruitment.
At the Mindtree interview location, programming test was conducted by the Aspiring Minds, in which all candidates had to write a program in C or JAVA. I had to write a code for the following questions:
- Write a program to check if two given matrices are identical.
- Find GCD of two Integers?
Soon after the completion of the written test, technical interviews started.
Round 3-Technical Interviews
The interviewer was a man in his early forties and was going through my resume when I entered his cabin.
Me: Good Morning Sir.
Interviewer: Good Morning! Please take a seat.
Interviewer: Hello Shivam. How are you doing today?
Me: Hello Sir. I am doing very well. Thank you.
Interviewer: So Shivam, tell me something about yourself.
Me: I introduced my name, hometown, my family background, current pursuing degree, college, schooling, and hobbies.
Interviewer: Which subject do you like the most?
Interviewer: Great. Tell me something about layers in OSI model.
Me: I explained OSI model in detail.
The interviewer also asked the following questions during the interview:
- What is Piggybacking?
- What is stop-and-wait protocol?
- Differentiate between the hub, switch, and router.
- Explain ARP.
Luckily, I was able to answer all the questions confidently which pleased the interviewer. And finally, I was selected for the HR interview round.
Round 4-HR Interview
HR interviewer was a kind looking women who made me feel comfortable. She offered me tea and talked very politely. She asked me questions related to my personal life, hobbies, strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes, and much more. I answered all the questions confidently. Later, she discussed the salary details, job locations, and shift timings. I agreed to all of it. After that she asked me if I had any questions, so I inquired about the working culture, growth prospects, etc. Then I greeted her and left the cabin.
A week later, I received a mail notifying that I have got the job.
You can read more MindTree Student Interviews on our MindTree Interview Experiences Dashboard here.