Infytq SE Interview Experience 2021
We have included the latest InfyTQ SE Interview Experience 2021. You will also get InfyTQ DSE Interview Experience and InfyTQ SP Interview Experience. You will also find the latest InfyTQ Interview Preparation Materials on our page.
InfyTQ SE Interview Experience 2021
I got to know about Infosys’ InfyTQ Certification Exam from PrepInsta’s Telegram channel. The eligibility criteria for this exam was simple. Engineering students in their pre-final year were allowed to take this exam and all departments were allowed.
I registered for the exam and booked a slot. While preparing for the exam, I followed PrepInsta’s materials as well as Previous year InfyTQ questions.
This time there were no aptitude questions. Only programming and DBMS questions.
InfyTQ Certification Round:-
The first round is known as the certification round. It has 3 sections, including 2 MCQ sections and one hands-on coding section.
The cutoff for this round was 65%.
I attended this round, and then I was told to wait for the results.
When the results came, I saw that I had cleared the round. They also mentioned that I could attend the Advantage Round to aim for the DSE or SP profiles, or I could attend the System Engineer interview, and get the Infosys Certification.
InfyTQ Advantage Round:-
This is a coding round. There were 3 questions which we had to solve in 3 hours.
All my questions were on DSA concepts.
Unfortunately, I did not meet the cutoff to clear this round.
However I was able to attend the interview for System Engineer.
There was only one interview. There was no separate Technical or HR round. It was only one interviewer who asked me all the questions.
The interview was conducted on webex platform.
He asked me to introduce myself and he also introduced himself.
1.What are the four pillars of OOPS?
- Encapsulation:- It is the mechanism that binds the code to the data it manipulates. Thus the data is wrapped under a single unit.
- Abstraction:- It is the process o exposing the details that are necessary and hiding the rest, The use of this process to reduce the object to its essence such that only the necessary characteristic are exposed to the users.
- Inheritance:-It is a property if JAVA through which it can acquire property of one class to another class. There is a parent class whose attributes and methods are inherited by the child class or sub class.
- Polymorphism:-It is the ability of JAVA to perform the same action in many different ways. Through this property a single task can be performed in multiple ways. It is the ability of an object to take many forms.
2.What are the different types of inheritance in C++?
- Single inheritance
- Multiple inheritance
- Multilevel inheritance
- Hierarchical inheritance
- Hybrid inheritance
3.What is DBMS?
DBMS is a software in which data is stored in a more secure way as compared to the file-based system.
DBMS help us overcome problems like data redundancy, data inconsistency etc.
4.What is Normalization?
Normalization is a process where a table is broken into further tables to ensure the best that they are free from problems due to insertion, updation and deletion.
5.Write a program to swap two numbers without using a third variable.
You can find the solution for this problem here.
6.Write a program to find whether a number is prime or not.
Head over to our PrepInsta Top 100 codes for the solution of this question.
7. Tell me about a project you have worked on.
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
10. Why Infosys?
This was all for my interview round. After 15 days I got a mail for infosys that I am selected.
If you are preparing for Infytq exam then you must be very clear with data structure concept and oops concept.
InfyTQ Interview Preparation
In PrepInsta we have created InfyTQ Interview Preparation Course, which includes:-
- InfyTQ Technical Interview Questions
- InfyTQ HR Interview Questions
- Latest InfyTQ Interview Experiences of selected candidates
- InfyTQ Interview Experience videos
- Puzzles asked in Interview
- Resume preparation module
- Improve communication skills
- And much more