- Name: Sakshi Subramaniyam
- Branch: Computer Science
- College: Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College
- Type of Interview: Referral Drive
I interviewed with Infosys this year in January for the position of Software Engineer. The medium was referral drive through which my interview was processed. Since it was a referral drive, the company considered only references from current employees for the vacant position. It was my senior who referred my profile for this drive. Later, I received a communication email from Infosys for participating in the selection process.
The interview comprised of two levels, Online Test, and HR Interview. I appeared for the online test paper on 3rd January. It was further divided into three sections.
Online Test Paper
· Time: 25mins
· Number of Questions: 10
· Quantitative Aptitude Questions(Data Interpretations, Probability, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Speed Time and Distance, Percentages)
· Time: 35mins
· Number of Questions: 15
· Logical Reasoning Questions(Arrangements, Syllogisms, Coding-Decoding, Number Series, Clocks, and Calendar)
· Time: 35mins
· Number of Questions: 40
· Verbal English Questions(Reading Comprehensions, Sentence Correction, Para Jumbles, Sentence Completion, Analogy)
The first section of the online round was tough for the given time to complete. The second section was smooth as I prepared and practiced well for the reasoning questions. But, the third round was a little tricky since I was not well off with the grammatical concepts.
I appeared for all the questions as there was no negative marketing. I was doubtful of being able to clear the round with good score but, the result was something else. I cleared the round with considerable marks.