Infosys OffCampus Drive 2019
Applying for Infosys OffCampus Drive 2019 Freshers
Good news for everyone who are aiming to get a job in Infosys. Infosys have announced Infosys OffCampus drive 2019 for batches 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015. It is a great thing that not just 2019 batches, but other batches are also eligible to apply. So this is golden opportunity for you guys.
|Drive for Company||Infosys|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Year of Passing||2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC||3.38 LPA|
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Joining Location||All India|
- Salary – Rs. 3,35,000
- Bond Duration – 1 Year
- Salary per month (after Tax etc) –
- Training Time – Rs. 21,420
- Post Training – Rs. 23,500
How to apply for Infosys OffCampus drive for 2019 Freshers
On this page, below you will find all the information. Note the following before applying –
- Read information given on this page very carefully
- If you don’t and fill out wrong details in the registration form you can’t apply again
- Infosys considers multiple application from candidate as invalid
- So make sure that you fill out registration details correct and read all the information mentioned on this page. Very carefully
- Most websites give wrong information so only refer PrepInsta
- First read about general Infosys information below and then scroll down to read on how to apply
How Infosys OffCampus Works?
- Unlike other companies like TCS where offcampus drive happens only, once in a year
- Infosys conducts its offcampus drive 4-5 times a year
- They just have recently also started accepting 2019 applicants as well.
- There is no fixed date for the exam, Infosys starts accepting applications by students and once it reaches 50,000. It sends emails to all the applicants and allocates the test center
- We see the offcampus tests approximately happening every 2 months.
- So, if you apply today, your exam may be anywhere between 14 to 60 days.
Test Locations for Infosys OffCampus Drive 2019
To give the test you will have to travel to any of the following cities. If any particular city (not mentioned below) has a very good number of applicants then, they will also set up a test center in that city as well.
|Test Location 1||Bangalore|
|Test Location 2||Chennai|
|Test Location 3||Hyderabad|
|Test Location 4||Pune|
|Test Location 5||Delhi|
|Test Location 6||Kolkatta|
|Test Location 7||Any other city or|
college with high number
What are the Official Proofs and Documents you must bring for Infosys Off Campus Test Center?
- Candidates must bring ID proof (Mandatory to enter Infosys premises) – Pan Card and Aadhar Card
- Educational Certificates (From 10th class onwards) – All
- Latest Resume – 2
- Passport Size Photos – 4
Note – Share this Drive information with friends with the help of share buttons below –
Infosys 2019 OffCampus
Make sure that you like our Facebook page here, as we post Off Campus hiring updates whenever a company begins off Campus hiring.
- Go here – http://campusconnect.infosys.com/registration/studentregistration.aspx
- Also apply here for their HR Purpose to choose Test Centers – Click here Later once you read other imp FAQ’s about Applying
- Also, apply here on LinkedIn, increases your change to get selected.
- You should fill out the whole form Positively
- Note your Reference ID and Password for Infosys Campus Connect Registration.
How to apply for 2019
Infosys has introduced Infosys referral drive for 2018 and 2019 graduates, the company has asked employees to refer Freshers and Experienced both.
- Contact a person who is working at Infosys
- Ask him to refer you give him your email
- He will refer you and you will get email from Infosys regarding the drive.
- If you dont have any relative, friend or family working there then contact your placement cell of college they will help.
- Your friends at Infosys can refer you for the Infosys off-campus referral drive 2018.
- Unfortunately, 2018 passing out students and people who have attended any Infosys drive in the past 9 months cannot attend this off-campus drive. This Infosys referral drive is happening exclusively for the 2017 and 2018 graduates
How to Prepare for Infosys OffCampus Drive for 2019 Freshers
- You should prepare from previous papers of Infosys
- You will find the infosys previous papers on our preparation dashboard
There are 3 sections in the test in Infosys written test pattern –
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
Infosys Logical Syllabus
Below are the topics asked in Infosys Logical Section –
- Coding Decoding
- Number series
- Clocks and Calendar
Infosys Quants Syllabus
Here is the Infosys Quantitative Aptitude Topics asked in Online Test of Infosys –
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation and Combination
- Areas, Shapes, Perimeter
- Speed Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Allegation
Infosys English Syllabus
Here are Topics from which questions are asked in Infosys English test –
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitution