DXC Technology latest interview experience is available here.We have collected a interview experience of various students.DXC Technology Experience of every candidate has given here and you can get all the idea of the interview questions asked in the DXCTechnology.
NOTE:- For off campus hiring updates or notifications follow these pages:
To know more info please visit main Dashboard.
Student Details (SET-1)
- Name: Sam
- College: Amity college
- Type of Interview: On-Campus
Recently DXC Technology, one of the renowned IT companies visited our college for an on-campus interview. The eligibility criteria for this drive was:
- BE/B.Tech (All Streams)
- MCA/MSc (Comp Science)
- Minimum 65% in BE/B.Tech
- Minimum 60% in 10th and 12th
Since I fulfilled this criterion, so I was eligible to participate in the interview. The selection process had three rounds:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Round 1- Written Test
For the first round I referred to some of the previous year papers for practice. The pattern of the test was as follows:
- Quantitative: This section included questions on HCF and LCM, Divisibility, probability speed, and distance, Algebra, equations, progression, profit and loss, ratio and percentage, averages, geometry, probability, Clocks and calendars, Geometry, Coordinate geometry, etc.
- Logical reasoning: This section included questions on topics: Coding, Directional Sense, seating arrangement, visual reasoning, blood relations, flowcharts, statement, and conclusion, Data Sufficiency, etc.
- Computer programming: This section had questions on Data Types, Iteration, Recursion, Decision, Trees, Graphs, Queues, Hash Tables, Heaps, Searching and Sorting, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Complexity Theory, Searching and sorting, etc.
- Logical: This section had questions on Contextual vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Jumbled up sentences, Prepositions, and Conjunctions.
Tenses and articles etc.
Round 2-Group Discussion
Next was the Group discussion round. All the students who cleared the test successfully were qualified for the Group discussion round. For this round, all the participants were divided into groups, and each group was given a topic. The topics were related to everyday activities and events prevalent around society. My group got the topic “How is IT industry influencing the economy?”.
In this round, we were being judged for our general knowledge, confidence, convincing ability, and communication skills. This round also went well. The list was out within an hour, and I was selected for the next round as well.
Round 3- Technical Interview
This was more of a resume round where I was asked all the technical questions on the previous projects that I had done in my final term internship and the one that was mentioned in my resume. The interviewer also asked me the below-mentioned questions:
- Explain SDLC?
- List the different storage class specifiers in C?
- What is the necessity & advantages of OOPS?
- Write the programming code to swap two numbers without using the third variable?
- What is networking?
- What was your role in your major project?
Mainly, he was checking the details written on my resume. I answered all the questions correctly, and fortunately passed this round as well.
Round 4- HR Interview or Face to Face Interview Round
It was the most comfortable and most relaxed round of all the above. It was more of a cake walk for me. Here the interviewer asked me some personal questions like,
- What are your future plans?
- What are your strengths professionally?
- Tell us about an accomplishment you are most proud of
- Do you want to pursue higher education?
Moreover, the interviewer was testing my fundamental knowledge and communication skills. I answered all the raised questions in a polite, clear and confident way. This helped me to clear this round as well.
A Week later I got an email from the company that I got selected for the Job. Hence my interview ended on a happy note.
Go back to top of the page to know more Interview Experiences.