Deloitte Aptitude Test Pattern 2018
Deloitte Test Pattern 2018
Deloitte had last changed its Online Test Pattern in early 2018, the following sections are there in the test –
- Number of Questions – 25
- Time – 35 mins
- Logical Reasoning
- Number of Questions – 25
- Time – 35 mins
- Verbal English
- Number of Questions – 25
- Time – 35 mins
- Versant Test
- Number of Questions – 48 – 51
- Time – None mins
Aptitude Test Pattern for Deloitte
|Deloitte Online Written Test Pattern 2018||No of Questions||Time (mins)||Difficulty||Cut for Written Test|
|Computer Programming(Off Campus)||25||25||High||70 percentile|
The following are topics asked in each Section –
Aptitude Test Pattern
- Basic Mathematics
- LCM & HCF
- Numbers, decimal fractions and power
- Applied Mathematics
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Engineering Mathematics
- Permutation and Combinations
Verbal Test Pattern
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Error Identification
- Sentence Improvement & Construction
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Tenses & Articles
- Preposition & Conjunctions
- Speech & Voices
- Reading Comprehension
- Inferential and Literal Comprehension
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Comprehension ordering
Logical Test Pattern
- Deductive Reasoning
- Coding deductive logic
- Blood Relation
- Directional Sense
- Objective Reasoning
- Selection decision tables
- Inductive reasoning
- Analogy and Classification pattern recognition
- Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition
- Abductive Reasoning
- Logical word sequence
- Data sufficiency
Deloitte Placement Pattern for 2018 Aptitude Test
|Deloitte Placement Pattern for 2018||Difficulty of Quantitative Section||Number of Questions||Topics||Special Feature|
|Basic Mathematics||Medium||6||LCM and HCF, Divisibility etc||Logic Based|
|Applied Mathematics||Medium||6||Inverse, Speed time Distance etc||Formula Based|
|Engineering Mathematics||High||5||Log, P & C, Probability etc||High thinking Logic|
|Misc||Low||1||Time and Work||None|
The test basically analyses the following –
- Reading Skills
- Listening Skills
- Analyzing skills
If you’re from a good CBSE/ISCE school and can speak fluent English this will be not that difficult for you.
Visit our Deloitte Versant Test Dashboard here to prepare for this section.
How to Prepare –
You can prepare for Deloitte from our website.
- Deloitte Main Preparation Dashboard
- Deloitte Verbal English Dashboard
- Deloitte Aptitude Dashboard
- Deloitte Logical Reasoning Dashboard
- Deloitte Versant Test Dashboard
- Name: Shanaya Shetty
- College: PES University, Bengaluru
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: Off-Campus Interview
I applied for the Deloitte off campus drive through AMCAT. I prepared for the interview from PrepInsta and it greatly helped me with my preparation. About 40-70 % of the questions in the AMCAT paper were from Deloitte Previous year papers, which are available on PrepInsta. The interview process had three rounds, AMCAT test, Deloitte Versant Test, and Face to Face Interview.
AMCAT Written Test
In the written round there were three sections, Verbal, Quantitative Analysis, and Logical Reasoning. Deloitte had a unique marking system for the AMCAT written paper that is if the question is submitted in less than 60 seconds than bonus points are given to the candidate.
- Quantitative Section– There were 25 questions on topics of HCF and LCM, divisibility, probability, profit and loss, permutation and combination etc. The time lime for the test was 35 minutes.
- Logical Reasoning– There were 25 questions in this section based on coding-decoding, data sufficiency, blood relation, and direction sense. The time alloted for this section was also 35 minutes.
- Verbal Ability– This is the most important section out of all three, as Deloitte focusses and gives preference to English more than any other section. This section had 25 questions which were to be completed in 25 minutes. The sectional cut off of was 19.
Based on my AMCAT score I was shortlisted for the Deloitte Versant round.
Delloite Versant Test
For this test, I received an email along with the registration id and the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) number. I had to make a call for this telephonic round. The telephonic round had six modules
Module 1 (Reading) – In this section, I had to repeat the 12 sentences which were sent to me on email.
Module 2 (Listening) – In this section, the IVR recited ten sentences one after the other, and I had to repeat them back. The length of the sentences was quite long.
Module 3 (Listening Deductions) – The IVR played a conversation between two people for 2 min 30 sec. After that IVR asked 5-7 questions related to the conversation. For example, what is the lady talking? Or to whom is the man talking to?
Module 4 (Grammar) – This section was like an MCQ round. The IVR asked a question and gave four options from which I had to choose one and answer.
Module 5 (Error Identification) – IVR recites a sentence and I had to find the error in the sentence.
Module 6 (Speaking) – The topic that I had to speak on was Demonetisation. IVR gave me 30 seconds to think and then after the beep sound I had to speak for at least 45 seconds.
After the test was over, the call was auto-disconnected by the IVR.
The results of the IVR test were mailed to me. Fortunately, I cleared the test and was eligible for the face to face interview.
Face to Face Interview
My interview was scheduled at 11:00 a.m. Before the interview, I was very nervous. But the interviewer seemed quite nice. He asked to relax and offered me water. He gave a quick glance at my resume and started asking questions.
- Please introduce yourself?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you have any plans for MBA or MTech?
- Why do you want to join Delloite?
- Your resume says you like reading, so who is your favorite author?
- Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 by your communication skills?
- Why should we choose you?
- Are you fine with relocation?
The interviewer was very generous. He asked me if I had any questions. So, I asked some questions. Then he asked me to submit my documents.
11 days later, I received an email declaring that I have been selected and have to join as soon as possible. I was selected as the Business Technology Analyst at Bengaluru.
Deloitte is Currently also hiring off Campus
How to Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive through AMCAT
- Visit this following Link here.
- Visit the first Link on website myAMCAT-com.
- At the end of the page, there should be Click here to Apply now, visit that page and Apply for AMCAT.
- Fill all the forms completely.
Deloitte OFF CAMPUS ROUNDS AND PROCESS –
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Deloitte OFF CAMPUS DRIVE – MANDATORY CERTIFICATES NEED TO BRING
- Must bring Latest Updated Resume.
- Passport Size Photocopies.
- Carry all academic certificates xerox copies.
THE PATTERN FOR THE APTITUDE SECTION OF THE DRIVE IS:
There are five sections in any given AMCAT Sample Papers and AMCAT Questions Papers if you’re applying for an IT job-
- English Verbal
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Ability
Deloitte Job Description
“Deloitte” is the brand under which independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide services in a particular geographic area. These firms are members of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. With 170,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Deloitte in U.S.
In the United States, the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP provide the following services:
• Financial Advisory
- Deloitte Job description
- Function – Consulting
- Service line – HR Transformation – Technology
- Job Level – Business Technology Analyst
- Professional qualification – Engineering with computer science back ground
- Work experience – 0-1
- Degree – 2017 Batch Passout BE/BTechs (Circuit Branches only)
Candidates must have knowledge of PL/SQL
- Salary- CTC 4-5 LPA.
- Job / Interview Location – Bangalore / Gurgaon / Mumbai / Hyderabad
- Joining – With in a month
The key job responsibilities include the following:
• Works on technical role and solves small to medium complex requirements
• Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
• Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
• Contributes to improving and monitoring – discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
The key skills required are as follows:
• Proficient in business communication skills at entry level
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
• Good understanding of relational database management system
• Good knowledge in any of the programing languages like C, C++, Java
• Good SQL and/or PL/SQL skills
Other details –
- Work Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Salary – 4 – 5 LPA
- Industry – IT
Other details that Deloitte provides for off campus applicants
U.S. India Consulting/Human Capital India Pvt. Ltd.
As companies move beyond recession, they are facing new challenges, top ones being globalization, an aging workforce, changing expectations of multiple generations, the drumbeat of technology change, intense regulatory environments, and the reality of distributed work in the cloud. The implications of these changes for human capital are profound. By human capital, we mean three things:
• World-class human resources (HR) (service delivery models, processes, technologies, and programs)
• People issues in the business (strategic change, organization design, and operational culture)
Deloitte’s Human Capital consulting practice helps its clients face all these challenges and helps them evolve as an organization. The vision for Deloitte’s Human Capital global practice is to be the leading global advisor and implementation partner in helping solve our clients’ most difficult people, talent, and organization challenges.
Oracle HCM Cloud Technical – U.S. India – HR Transformation
HR Transformation works with organizations to define, structure, and implement improvements to the operation of the HR function and the overall impact, value that HR can drive to the business. Those improvements cut across HR processes, organizational structure, enabling technologies, and the use of data & analytics to drive business alignment, maximize organizational and HR performance, and establish a culture focused on enhancing business value.
The projects we undertake range from HR Strategy, Process Improvements to Technology Implementations using Oracle, Workday and SAP cloud for large global clients.
Our US India regions are a part of our US firm which enable our consultants to drive world class client service. They are hence referred to as US India. HR Transformation is a rapidly growing service line for us and we are looking for talented colleagues to join our practice. Our practice is the leading group for cloud technology work and our consultants are world class driving technical and functional solutions for our clients both in US and globally.
HR Transformation has four Service Offerings:
• HR Service Delivery
• HR Technology-Oracle Cloud (Fusion, PeopleSoft, EBS, Taleo)
• HR Technology-SAP/SuccessFactors
• HR Technology-Workday HR