Data Structures Study Materials
- Classification of Sorting Algorithms
- Bubble Sort
- Insertion Sort
- Selection Sort
- Merge Sort
- Quick Sort
- Counting Sort
- Radix Sort
- Heap Sort
- Introduction to Arrays
- Array Rotation
- Reverse an array or string.
- Searching in Rotated-Sorted array.
- Find missing number in array.
- Find pairs in array with given sum
- Sort the array in Waveform.
- Majority Element in Array.
- Boyer-Moore’s Voting Algorithm.
- K-pairs with smallest sum in 2 arrays.
- Largest Sum Contigous SubArray.
- Maximum Average Sub-array of K length.
- Size of sub-array with max sum.
- Sub-array with given sum.
- Triplet that sum to a given value.
- Segregate 0’s and 1’s in array.
- Segregate 0’s 1’s and 2’s in array.
- Sort elements in array by frequency.
- Finding pythagorean triplets in an array.
- Reorder array using given indexes
- Merging two sorted arrays
- Minimum number of Merge Operations to make an Array Palindrome
- Find Zeros to be Flipped so that number of Consecutive 1’s is maximized
SINGLY LINKED LIST
- Linked List Insertion
- Linked List Deletion
- Reverse a linked list without changing links between nodes (Data reverse only)
- Reverse a linked list by changing links between nodes
- Print reverse of a linked list without actually reversing
- Search an element in a linked list
- Insertion in a Sorted Linked List
- Delete alternate nodes of a Linked List
- Find middle of the linked list
- Reverse a linked list in groups of given size
- Find kth node from end of the linked list
- Append the last n nodes of a linked list to the beginning of the list
- Check whether linked list is palindrome or not
- Fold a Linked List
Doubly Linked Lists
Circular Linked Lists
- Depth First Traversals
- Level Order Traversal
- Construct Tree from given Inorder and Preorder traversals
- Construct Tree from given Postorder and Inorder traversals
- Construct Tree from given Postorder and Preorder traversal
- Find size of the Binary tree
- Find the height of binary tree
- Find maximum in binary tree