Cognizant Off Campus Drive fo 2018 Batch
CTS Off Campus Hiring for 2018 Passouts
Want to apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch through AMCAT, you are right place. Cognizant conducted various recruitment drives through out the year like many CTS Pool Campus Hiring, CTS Off Campus Hiring for 2018 Passouts students, Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018 Batch though AMCAT. Students who have passed out in 2016, 2017 and 2018 are eligible to off campus drives
If you have any questions regarding the exam, please ask us in the comments section at the end, we will answer them.
- Salary – Rs. 3,38,000
- Bond Duration – 1 Year
- Salary per month (after Tax etc) –
- Training Time – Rs. 19,550
- Post Training – Rs.22,668 (Bonus, every 6 months 10,000 – 20,000)
CTS Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2016, 2017 and 2018 graduates
As we all know that CTS hires Via AMCAT Scores through out the year on regular basis. But this month they have Bulk Hiring via AMCAT and are looking to Hire about 13,000 Freshers via AMCAT Exam.
[table id=221 /]
Cognizant Off Campus Hiring Pattern of AMCAT
[table id=32 /]
From where should I study for Cognizant Exam?
- Quantitative Aptitude – 16 Questions
- Logical Reasoning – 14 Questions
- English – 18 Questions
- Computer Coding – 2 Questions
[table id=250 /]
HOW TO APPLY FOR COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS DRIVE THROUGH AMCAT
Make sure that you like our Facebook page here, as we post Off Campus hiring updates whenever a company begins off Campus hiring.
- Visit this following Link here.(If above link has job expiration then follow steps given after this section)
- On this page Click Apply
- Login to website
- Fill all the forms and successfully schedule the test.
- Choose Test Date
If job link has expired, then follow these steps
- Visit myAMCAT.com website
- On the main page there will be CTS hiring section, visit this page
- Click on the apply button
- Fill all the relevant details and upload your Resume
- Upload other documents that they ask
Note – Share this Drive information with friends with the help of share buttons below –
Profile Cognizant – a leading provider of IT services is looking for enthusiastic candidates who can work as Engineer Trainee – IT IS.
1) Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
2) Have a good understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
3) Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
4) Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5) Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
CTS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
Package – 3.38 LPA
Role : Programming Analyst Trainee
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2017 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech – All streams except bio-related courses, PG not eligible.
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th& UG(Full time/Regular courses).
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- 2017 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents & passport are only eligible to participate.
Cognizant Off Campus Rounds and Process –
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS DRIVE – MANDATORY CERTIFICATES NEED TO BRING
- Must bring Latest Updated Resume.
- Passport Size Photocopies.
- Carry all academic certificates xerox copies.
The pattern for the aptitude section of the drive is:
- Quants – 16 questions – 16 minutes
- Logical – 14 questions – 14 minutes
- Verbal – 25 questions – 25 minutes
- Coding – 2 Questions – 1 hour 30 mins
CTS is expected to conduct several drives Pan-India starting from 10th Feb 2018.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
“*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
CTS Interview Process
Cognizant has two different interview processes, based on the reputation of the college
Interview Process for Grade A colleges like – VIT, NITs, Manipal etc
- Written Round
- HR Interview Round
Interview Process for Grade B and C colleges most state colleges
- Written Round
- Technical Interview Round (Technical + Coding)
- HR Interview Round
If applying for off Campus drive then doesn’t matter which Grade college yours is, Technical Interview Round will be there.
CTS asks interviewer to fill the interview feedback in 5 categories
- Strongly disagree
- Strongly Agree
They will check mark one option from above for the following questions –
- Candidate has positive attitude towards learning
- Candidate is good at coding abilities
- Candidate has high potential to pick up a technology and expertise it, given he is provided with training
- Candidate has good proficiency in his core branch subjects
- Candidate is able to make cross arguments in professional English
Interview Round Syllabus and Pattern Debunked –
This round is only conducted in Grade B colleges, Cognizant doesn’t conduct this round for grade A colleges, instead they directly conduct HR round in such colleges.
You should check with your placements department of the email that CTS sent to your college describing the placement process.
On our Technical Interview Dashboard you will find all the most asked questions and tips and tricks to clear this round.
Along with this technical questions the interviewer will also ask some basic Coding Questions that you can find on our TCS Coding Interview Dashboard
For CS/IT – Deep questions on C/ C++ or Java / OOPS/ DBMS / OS / Software Engineering / Project
For Non CS/IT – C/OOPS/ branch specific basic questions/ Project specific questions
Along with the technical questions on our Technical Interview Dashboard, some basic to moderate in difficulty coding questions are also asked even if you’re from CS/IT or non CS/IT branch.
Visit our CTS Coding Dashboard to study.
This section is asked in both Grade A colleges and Grade B/C colleges..
Cognizant Student Interview Experience for Off Campus Drive
Check CTS Interview experience Dashboard to read on campus off campus interview experience submitted by students.
- Name: Krish Naruto
- College: Jeppiar Engineering College, Tamil Nadu
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: Off-Campus Interview (3.38 LPA)
Cognizant’s off-campus interview begins with an AMCAT written round that is conducted at AMCAT center. So, after completing my engineering degree, I started preparing for the AMCAT written round through PrepInsta and some other competitive exam books. I prepared for three continuous months, after which I appeared for the written round.
- AMCAT Written Round
The paper was divided into four sections, i.e., Quants, Verbal, Logical Reasoning, and Programming. The test was of 85 minutes with the average difficulty level.
- The Quants section was pretty difficult as compared to the other three sections. Some of the questions were exactly the same that I studied on PrepInsta. As a result, I was able to get the required passing percentage for the Quants section.
- The verbal section was way too time-consuming. There were questions about reading comprehension, vocabulary, and grammar.
- The Logical Reasoning section was the most interesting one. Major questions were based on Data Sufficiency and Objective reasoning.
- The programming section majorly had output based questions.
After a week of the paper I got the selection mail, luckily I scored 86% aggregate and qualified for the next round which was the Automata.
- AMCAT Automata
In this round, there were two coding questions out of which one was a pattern making, and one was of bubble sort. I gave the paper from home. It was a 60 min test in which the requirements were that the webcam and the microphone should be turned on during the test so that everything is recorded, just in case anyone could cheat. I tried both the codes in which bubble sort was easy as I had already studied it while preparing for the test. Therefore, I was able to execute it, but the pattern making was a bit tricky, so it was executed partially. Since one of my codes was running perfectly; I qualified for the final round.
After ten days I got the mail from Cognizant Visitor Management with the Express check-in code for the main and the final round. It was a Face-to-Face round that was held at the main Chennai premises of the company. I had to log in the Physical Security Application to confirm that I will be present for the interview. The mail comprised of the interview confirmation and the hall ticket with basic essential documents that I had to carry on the day of the interview
1) My all the Marksheets (Original as well as Xerox).
iii) Graduation mark sheet
2) Printout of the Hall Ticket.
3) 3 Passport size photos.
4) 2 copies of my updated resumes.
On the day of the interview we were informed that the Face-to-Face interview would be divided into two separate rounds, first will be the Technical then the HR.
As I entered the room, the interviewer asked me for my resume. He asked me a total of six questions related to JAVA, out of which I answered four correctly. He asked me to wait outside as there were still four candidates after me.
After almost an hour, we were informed that five students had been selected out of seventeen for the HR round. Luckily, I was one of those five. After ten minutes the HR round began.
- HR Round
I was very nervous. There were two candidates before me. Then my turn came. As I entered the cabin, the HR asked me for my resume. He had the results for my technical round in his hand. After going through my resume and analyzing my technical round scorecard, the interview began.
*Why should we hire you?
* What was your role in your final year major project?
* What did you do for last three months?
* Why do you wish to join Cognizant?
* Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
* Are you are comfortable in relocation to any other part of the country?
The interview went on like for 20 minutes. After the interview, I was told that they would let me know the result through an email. According to me, the interview went quite well, so I was happy and was expecting a positive response. After a week, I got the confirmation mail with the call letter for the profile of Junior Software Engineer at Cognizant.