Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Cognizant Coding Interview Questions
CTS Coding Interview Questions for Freshers 2021
This section is important for both CS-IT and non CS-IT Branches –
If you’re from CS/IT you will definitely be asked 2 or more coding questions in the exam.
If you’re from non CS-IT you will be asked to write a program as well, but in case if your interviewer is a bit lenient, if you’re not able to write the program then he would just simply ask to explain the algorithm.
Below, you will find the most repeated questions asked in TCS Interviews by the interviewers.
- Write a c program to reverse any number.
- Write a c program to find out sum of digit of given number.
- Write a c program to find out power of number.
- Write a c program to add two numbers without using addition operator.
- Write a c program to subtract two numbers without using subtraction operator.
- Write a c program to find largest among three numbers using binary minus operator.
- Write a c program to find largest among three numbers using conditional operator
- Write a c program to find out generic root of any number.
- Write a c program to find out prime factor of given number.
- Write a c program to find out NCR factor of given number.
- How to convert string to int without using library functions in c
- Program in c to print 1 to 100 without using loop
- C program for swapping of two numbers
- Program to find largest of n numbers in c
- Split number into digits in c programming
- C program to count number of digits in a number