- Name: Krishna Iyer
- College: B.M.S. College of Engineering
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: Off-Campus Interview
I applied for the Capgemini Off-Campus Drive through Referral Drive. One of my seniors is working in Capgemini Mumbai, so I asked her to refer me. Soon, I received a confirmation mail for successful reference. I had to attach my resume and digital copies of my original mark sheets and send it to the HR of the company. After two days, I received an email regarding my Online Test Paper date and the center for the paper. The paper was exactly after a week. During my college time, I had heard a lot about Prepinsta from my seniors, so I also referred to it for my CoCubes paper.
- CoCubes Written Round
The paper was divided into four sections, i.e., Quants, Logical Reasoning, Essay Writing and Capgemini Pseudo Code MCQ.
- The Quants Section was pretty interesting as most of the questions were the same as I had studied from CoCubes previous year papers and on PrepInsta.
- The Logical Reasoning had major questions related to pie charts and bar graphs.
- Essay Writing was pretty lengthy.
- The Capgemini Pseudo code MCQ round was pretty easy for me, as I am from CSE background. It had small codes with options such as will this code run, what pattern will this code print, finding compilation errors.
The result was declared within an hour. Only 17% students were able to clear and head to the next round. Luckily, I was one of those 17% students.
- Group Discussion
We were divided in a lot of 10 members in each group. The topic given to us was “The Generation Gap.” It was a 15 minutes round. They check the fluency and confidence of the candidate in this round.
Finally, I qualified for my next and the final round. The final round was to be held at the Capgemini campus, Mumbai. I got the confirmation Interview call letter and the list of documents I need to carry along.
- Resume- 4 copies
- Passport Photos- 8 copies
- Valid ID Proof- AADHAR, PAN CARD, VOTER ID.
- Original certificates from class 10 onwards.
- Personal Interview
This round was further divided into two parts: technical and HR
- Technical Interview
In this round, they gave me a code and asked about the logic. Then they gave me some SQL queries and some basic questions related to DBMS such as what is Primary key, Secondary key, and much more.
- HR Interview
As I entered the cabin, the HR had my results in his hand, and he asked me for my resume. After going through my resume and scorecard from the Technical Round the interview began with “Introduce yourself,” then
- Why do you want to join Capgemini?
- What were you doing for past six months?
- Why should we hire you?
- Will you be able to move to another city if we hire you?
- Where do you see yourself in next two years?
- What is your salary expectation?
Then, the HR said, “we would let you know through an email.”
According to me, the interview went quite well, and I was expecting a positive response.
After two weeks I received a confirmation letter that I was selected at Capgemini. The joining letter came after four months along with the job location at Bangalore as Software Engineer.
- CapGemini On Campus Interview Experience – 1 (New Tab)
- CapGemini On Campus Interview Experience – 2 (New Tab)
- CapGemini On Campus Interview Experience – 3 (New Tab)
- CapGemini Off Campus Interview Experience (New Tab)
- CapGemini Off Campus Interview Experience – 2 (New Tab)
- CapGemini Off Campus Interview Experience – 3 (New Tab) – Current Page