- Name: C.Madhwan
- College: VEL Tech University
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: Off-Campus Interview
I applied for the Capgemini off campus drive through Referal code. I sent my resume to the HR of the company through LinkedIn. After viewing my resume, the HR sent me a referral code to which I applied for my CoCubes paper.
- CoCubes Written Round
The paper had four sections, i.e., Quants, Logical Reasoning, Essay Writing and Capgemini Pseudo Code MCQ. The Quants and The Logical Reasoning section together are of 50 minutes, 25 minutes each.
- The Quants Section was of 25 minutes. This section was a bit difficult than the other three. Major questions were from speed, time, and distance. Luckily, I had practiced the same type of questions while preparing for the paper through sites like PerepInsta on the internet.
- The Logical Reasoning (LR) section had major questions related to Statement and Conclusion questions. The questions were quite direct. I was able to solve them easily.
- The Essay Writing section just had one question. This section was of 10 minutes. I had to write an article on “Mobile phones: Boon or bane?”
- The Capgemini Pseudo Code MCQ had 20 questions. The questions were related to C,C++, Data Structure Commands, syntaxes, and much more. There were many compile-time error questions as well.
I scored 76% in the Quants, 84% in LR, 79% in Essay Writing and 88% in the Pseudo Code section. As I had 75% on an average for all the sections, I was able to clear the 1st round.
- Group Discussion
In this round, all the selected candidates from round 1 were divided in a group of 10 for the GD. Our topic was “Effect of Global Warming”. The discussion session was of 15 minutes. The results of the Group Discussion round were declared after all the sessions got over.
I was selected for the Face to Face round which was to be held at Chennai. The also had to carry some documents like mark sheets and resume for my interview
- Technical Round
In this round major questions were related to basic concepts of ASP.NET, JAVA, C#, C++ and SQL queries. Then I was asked some basic questions related to OOPS like what is Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, and Hierarchy. After the technical round, I moved forward towards the HR round. This was the final round.
- HR Round
There were two more candidates before me. When my turn came, I went into the cabin and greeted the HR, he asked me to take a seat and the interview began.
- Tell something about yourself.
- Why Capgemini?
- Why should we hire you?
- Are you comfortable in moving to another city?
Then the HR asked me about what was my favourite subject in engineering. My seniors had told me that the HR asks this question so I had prepared for Operating System. Then the HR asked me some basic questions related to OS. The interview went for 40-45 minutes. The HR seemed satisfied with my confidence, so I was pretty sure that I would be selected.
After the interview of all the candidates got over, we were told that the results will be sent to us through an email within a week or two. After 10 days I received the mail from the company. I was very happy as I got selected, and was appointed as Software Developer at Capgemini, Mumbai. The joining letter came after 3 months.
- CapGemini On Campus Interview Experience – 1 (New Tab)
- CapGemini On Campus Interview Experience – 2 (New Tab)
- CapGemini On Campus Interview Experience – 3 (New Tab)
- CapGemini Off Campus Interview Experience (New Tab)
- CapGemini Off Campus Interview Experience – 2 (New Tab) – Current Page
- CapGemini Off Campus Interview Experience – 3 (New Tab)