Accenture Off Campus for 2018 and 2019 Passouts
Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch through AMCAT and Accenture Off Campus drive for 2019 Batch. Accenture Pool Campus, Accenture Off Campus for 2018 Passouts students, Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018 Batch though AMCAT, Accenture Pool Campus Drive for 2018 Batch and 2019.
If you have any questions regarding it please do comment down in the comment section below, we will answer it :).
|Drive for Company||Accenture|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC||3.50 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry||IT / Software|
|Joining Location||Pan India|
|Last Date||July 31st, 2018|
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2019 and 2018 Batches
As we all know that Accenture uses both AMCAT and eLitmus Scores through out the year on regular basis to shortlist students. But this month they have Bulk positions via AMCAT and are looking to get about 25,000 Freshers via AMCAT Exam.
Accenture Off Campus via AMCAT
|AMCAT Section Type||No of AMCAT Questions||Total Time||Difficulty|
Here are AMCAT Score Vs Percentile( Score out 800 and Percentile 0 – 100)
|Computer Programming Score(900)||350||390||435||480||520||595||645|
|Computer Science Score(900)||380||415||440||470||500||595||680|
From where should I study for Accenture Exam?
- Accenture PrepInsta Main Dashboard
- Accenture PrepInsta Quants Dashboard
- Accenture PrepInsta Logical Reasoning Dashboard
- Accenture PrepInsta Verbal English Dashboard
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive through AMCAT
Make sure that you like our Facebook page here, as we post Off Campus hiring updates whenever a company begins off Campus hiring.
- Visit this following Link here.
- Visit the first Link on website myAMCAT-com.
- At the end of the page, there should be Click here to Apply now, visit that page and Apply for AMCAT.
- Fill all the forms completely.
Note – Share this Drive information with friends with the help of share buttons below –
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019 Batch and 2018 through eLitmus
- Visit the following link here.
- Click on Login to Apply
- Complete your eLitmus profile
- Fill all details correctly
- Click on Apply again and wait for 1-2 weeks for Accenture HR/eLitmus HR to contact you via email directly
- Note Syllabus for this Drive would be different and you will basically be giving elitmus exam.
Profile: Application Development Associate (Level 12)
Accenture Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2018 and 2019
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above -Maharashtra colleges
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 – non-Maharashtra colleges
– No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
CTC Offered: As per industry standards. (3, 50, 000 Lakhs PA)
Interview Location: Bangalore/Bhubaneswar/Coimbatore/Chennai/Delhi/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Mumbai/Pune
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration is over)
Accenture Off Campus Rounds and Detailes –
- Online Test
- Group Discussion or JAM
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Accenture Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Certificates Need To Bring
- Must bring Latest Updated Resume.
- Passport Size Photocopies.
- Carry all academic certificates xerox copies.
The Details for the aptitude section of the drive is:
1. Quants – 25 questions – 35 minutes
2. Logical – 24 questions – 35 minutes
3. Verbal – 25 questions – 25 minutes
Total – 74 questions – 95 minutes
Accenture is expected to conduct several drives Pan-India starting from 10th April 2018.
Student Experience for Accenture
- Name: Sushma Pillay
- College: Hindustan Institute of Technology
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: Off-Campus Interview
I applied for Accenture off-campus drive through AMCAT. I registered for AMCAT through www.aspiringminds.com. I started preparing for the written test from previous year papers available on PrepInsta and referred some other competitive books. The eligibility criteria for Accenture is 60% throughout the academic career and no current backlogs. Since I met the eligibility criterion I was shortlisted for the written test.
AMCAT Written Paper
AMCAT paper was divided into three sections Verbal Ability, Quantitative Analysis, and Logical Reasoning. The paper had 75 questions which were to be completed in 95 minutes. There was a sectional cut- off for each section.
Verbal ABILITY section had 25 questions, and the time limit for this section was 25 minutes. This section was of medium difficulty level with 4 Reading Comprehensions, passages, and Fill in the blanks. The reading comprehensions were quite long, but they were simple as well.
In the Quantitative Analysis section, there were 25 questions. The paper was of medium difficulty level. This section had questions related to basic mathematics such as Permutation and Combination, Profit and loss, Geometry and Time and Work.
In the Logical Reasoning section, the questions were conceptual. This section was slightly tricky as compared to the other two sections. The questions were moderate to difficult. There were 25 questions and the time limit for this section was of 35 minutes. There were questions on puzzles, charts, graphs, and tables.
The scorecard for AMCAT was issued after a month. I managed to get a good score eligible for the major IT companies. I received an email from Aspiring minds informing that I have been shortlisted for ACCENTURE interview.
My interview was scheduled on 10 May at Accenture Mumbai. The HR interview began at 10:00 am. The interview was completely non-technical. The HR asked for my resume, and the interview began,
Tell me something about you which is not on the resume
What do you know about Accenture?
Have you done any certifications?
How would you be fruitful for us?
Are you fine with relocation?
The interview went very good. I answered all the questions with confidence. The HR also seemed happy with my performance. After 15 days I received an email from Accenture. It was a congratulations mail that I was selected. I was very happy. I received the joining letter after two months.