Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Interview Experience On Campus Set 3
- Name: Krishna Nagarjun
- College: Meenakshi Sundararajan College of Technology
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: On-Campus Interview
This year Accenture came to our college for recruitment drive. Our TPO (training and placement officer) provided us the registration link so that we can register ourselves and get our admit cards. Furthermore, he told all girls to lay great emphasis on this drive as Accenture hire more girls, and therefore, the chances of selection are higher among girls. The eligibility criteria for Accenture was 60% throughout the academic career and no current backlogs. So I immediately started preparing for the drive through previous Accenture interview question on PrepInsta. I practiced both solved and unsolved papers for the placement drive. There were two rounds in the interview, first, the MeritTrac aptitude test and second, the HR round.
This paper had three sections: Verbal ability, LRDI and Attention to Detail. We had to clear each section individually to clear the cut-off.
- The Verbal section had passages, reading comprehensions, and sentence correction, and synonyms and antonyms questions. There were in-total 20 questions in this section.
- The LRDI section had 20 questions on coding-decoding, analytical reasoning, letter series, and seating arrangement. The time limit was 25 minutes.
- The Attention to Detail questions were slightly tricky. The questions were based on pattern matching. There were 15 questions in this section. PrepInsta was a great help in practising such type of questions.
The results were uploaded on the college website. Fortunately, I cleared the paper and was selected for the HR Interview round.
All the selected candidates were asked to report in the college auditorium sharp at 9:00 a.m. with the original and Xerox documents along.
The interview began at 10:00 A.M. I was very nervous before the interview. As I entered the hall, the HR was seated there. He asked me for my resume, and started asking questions from it.
- What was your project about?
- What language did you use?
- What was your roll in it?
- What do you know about Accenture?
- What profile are you looking for in Accenture?
- Why should we hire you?
The interview went for 15-20 minutes. It was great experience. The list of all the selected students was displayed on the college notice board.
Luckily, I got selected. After a week I received a congratulations mail from Accenture, and was invited to join Accenture Bengaluru as Software Engineer Trainee.