Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Interview Experience Off Campus through eLitmus
- Name: Krutika Nair
- College: Anna University Chennai
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: Off-Campus Interview
I applied for Accenture through eLitmus entrance exam. Accenture was my dream company, not just, because it is the best in the IT industry, but this company highly encourages women empowerment and equal pay to women employees. Accenture has strict 60% criteria. There should be no education gap than a year and there should be no current backlogs. My friend suggested me to apply for eLitmus test. PrepInsta helped me for preparation of this paper especially with the crypto arithmetic questions.
The Ph Test
I applied for this paper online at eLitmus.com. After filling the form, I received my admit card on my registered email id. It was a paper and pen based test paper. My centre for the test was in Bangalore. The elitmus Test was divided into three sections, Quantitative Analysis, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation and Verbal Ability. The test was of 120 minutes and every section had exactly 20 questions each. To clear this paper I had to score minimum 75 percentile in each section.
- In the Quantitative Analysis or The Aptitude section, most of the questions were related to speed time and distance. I had practiced many questions of this type on PrepInsta. The questions were very difficult and time consuming.
- In the Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation section, all the questions were of medium-difficulty level except one, the crypto arithmetic question.
- In the Verbal Ability section, there were four Reading comprehension passages, para-jumbles, synonyms and antonyms questions.
The result of the paper was declared after 14 days. I scored 78 percentile in Quants, 90.06 percentile in Logical Reasoning and 88.08 percentile in Verbal. On an average I was eligible to apply for major IT companies. I applied through the eLitmus site for Accenture.
After a month, I received an email from Accenture that I was shortlisted for the face-to-face interview. I had to report at Accenture Bangalore for the interview along with documents,
- Original and photocopy of all the mark sheets from 10th.
- 4 passport size photos
- Printout of the call letter from Accenture
- Printout of the eLitmus score card
The interview was scheduled on May 14th, 2016 at the Accenture Bangalore Campus. I was the only candidate there who applied through elitmus. As my turn came, I was very nervous. I entered the cabin, and greeted the interviewer. He asked for my resume, and went through it. The first question was introduce yourself. Then the interview went further,
- Tell me something, which is not present on this resume.
- Is this your first interview?
- What were you doing from past eight months?
- What was your role in your final year project?
- Will you be comfortable in moving to another city?
- If selected how you will be beneficial for our company?
- What is your salary expectation?
The interview went for about 15 minutes. I was asked to submit all the printouts of the documents with two passport size photos. He told me they would inform with a conformation mail regarding the result of the selection process.
After a week, I received an auto-generated message from Accenture declaring I had been selected. Further details were sent to my mail id. The joining letter came after four months. I was selected as the Software engineer trainee at Accenture.