Zs Associates Verbal Ability Questions and Papers with Solutions
Zs English Questions with Answers, ZS Verbal English Papers with Solutions PDF, ZS Associates English Questions for Verbal Ability for download, Zs Associates Paper Pattern and Syllabus.
Here you can find all Verbal English Questions –
Note – These are just practice questions for ZS Associates not actual questions. Only do all of these two practice for the ZS Test.
Free Materials –
- Zs Associates Questions on Reading Comprehension
- ZS Associates Questions on Fill in the Blanks
- Zs Associates Questions on Sentence Arrangement
- Zs Associates Questions on Error Detection
- ZS Associates Questions on One Word Substitution
Number of Questions – 15
Time for Section – Not Required there is no sectional timing the whole paper must be solved within 75 mins whatsoever.
You can read more about ZS Associates Syllabus and Paper Pattern here on this page
Zs Associates English Questions Syllabus and Pattern for Paper
Here is the Syllabus for ZS Associates English Papers and Questions for Zs Associates written Test Papers of Zs Associates English Questions.
- Number of Questions Reading Comprehensions – 4 or 5 Questions
- Number of Questions in ZS Associates Paper for Fill in the Blanks – 2 or 3 Questions
- Number of Questions in ZS Associates Paper for Sentence Arrangements – 2 Questions
- Number of Questions in ZS Associates Paper for Error Detection – 2 Questions
- Number of Questions in ZS Associates Paper for One Word Substitution – 2 or 3 Questions
Number of Correct Questions by 90th Percentile – 13 Questions
Sectional Cut off – 75%
ZS Associates Verbal Ability Paper FAQ’s
Ques. What is the level of difficulty of Zs Associates English Paper?
Ans. It is fairly easy but that makes it more competitive one wrong answer can cost you around 20 percentile. To get around 75% percentile you must solve 11 Questions in this section correctly.
Also since there is no sectional timing a lot of time can be saved in this section by solving questions quickly but carefully and can be utilised in other section which are failry tougher than this English Paper section.