Wipro Off Campus Hiring Drive for Freshers 2018
Wipro Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch through AMCAT. Wipro Pool Campus Hiring, Wipro Off Campus Hiring for 2018 Passouts students, Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018 Batch though AMCAT, Wipro Pool Campus Drive for 2018 Batch and 2017.
If you have any questions regarding it please do comment down in the comment section below, we will answer it :).
Note – Share this Drive information with friends with the help of share buttons below –
|Drive for Company||Wipro|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC||3.33 LPA|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Industry||IT / Software|
|Joining Location||Pan India|
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Wipro is hiring about 8,000 people with this drive read everything on this page with care to know everything about the placement drive. Wipro uses AMCAT as the test for first round hiring.
Note – Wipro AMCAT Questions available on our website PrepInsta will be repeated by as much as 70% in the exam.
Wipro Off Campus Hiring Pattern of AMCAT
|Wipro Off Campus||No. of Questions||Time||Difficulty|
Here are AMCAT Score Vs Percentile( Score out 900 and Percentile 0 – 100)
|Computer Programming Score(800)||350||390||435||480||520||595||645|
|Computer Science Score(800)||380||415||440||470||500||595||680|
From where should I study for Wipro Exam?
On our Wipro Preparation Dashboard we have Wipro Specific AMCAT Questions that will be repeated in the exams by as much as 60% percent –
There are 5 sections in Wipro Online Test Paper –
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal English
- Computer Coding
- Essay Writing
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive through AMCAT
- Go to myAMCAT website
- Apply for AMCAT, Wipro hires throughout the year based on your AMCAT scores
- Fill all the forms completely.
- Give AMCAT
- Get more than 80%ile
- Wipro will call you.
Wipro OFF CAMPUS ROUNDS AND PROCESS –
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Wipro OFF CAMPUS DRIVE – MANDATORY CERTIFICATES NEED TO BRING
- Must bring Latest Updated Resume.
- Passport Size Photocopies.
- Carry all academic certificates xerox copies.
Syllabus for Test
- Basic Mathematics
- LCM & HCF
- Numbers, decimal fractions and power
- Applied Mathematics
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Engineering Mathematics
- Permutation and Combinations
- Max Score – 900
- Questions – 18 Ques
- Time – 20 mins
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Error Identification
- Sentence Improvement & Construction
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Tenses & Articles
- Preposition & Conjunctions
- Speech & Voices
- Reading Comprehension
- Inferential and Literal Comprehension
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Comprehension ordering
- Max Score – 900
- Questions – 22 Ques
- Time – 18 mins
- Deductive Reasoning
- Coding deductive logic
- Blood Relation
- Directional Sense
- Objective Reasoning
- Selection decision tables
- Inductive reasoning
- Analogy and Classification pattern recognition
- Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition
- Abductive Reasoning
- Logical word sequence
- Data sufficiency
- Max Score – 900
- Questions – 16 Ques
- Time – 16 mins
There is no Syllabus for Coding Section though, but there are two programs asked, one easy pattern based program and other a little harder problem.
You can check all information about Essay writing section on our Wipro Essay Writing Section Dashboard.
Student Experience for Off Campus Wipro
- Name: Renuka Reddy
- College: A.B.R. College of Engineering and Technology
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: Off-Campus Interview
I applied for the Wipro off campus drive through a Referral code. One of my seniors from college is working at Wipro Bangalore. I forwarded my resume to him, and he sent me a referral code through which I applied for my AMCAT written paper. He told me there are great opportunities for women candidates at Wipro as the company’s motto is to generate women empowerment in the country. So, I started preparing for the written test and PrepInsta was a great help for the same.
AMCAT Written Paper
The paper was divided into two rounds. In the first round, there were three sections, Quantitative Analysis, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation, and Verbal.
- Quantitative Analysis section had 16 questions with time limit of 16 minutes. Most of the questions were related to Logarithms, L.C.M.&H.C.F., and Divisibility.
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation section had 18 questions and the time allotted was 18 minutes. It had questions related to Blood Relation, Directional Sense, Objective Reasoning, Selection Decision Tables, and Data Sufficiency.
- The verbal section had 22 questions and the time limit of 22 minutes. There were three Reading Comprehensions, passages. Also, there were questions related to synonyms and antonyms, subject-verb agreement, preposition, and conjunction, and sentence improvement and construction.
In the second round, there was a choice for the test center, either you can give it at home or the test centre. I chose to give at home. Here, the only condition was that the screen was recorded during the paper to avoid any cheating. This round was the Wipro coding round had two rounds. In the first round, there was a choice between the coding questions and the MCQ programming questions. And the second round was the Written English Test.
- Wipro Coding Round – I chose the coding question. In this round I had to write two programs in 45 minutes times. The first program was on pattern making and the second was on G.C.D. The pattern making was successfully executed and the second question was partially executed.
- Written English Test had one essay writing question. This section was of 20 minutes. I had to write an article on Global Warming.
The result for the AMCAT paper was declared after 14 days. The scores were sent to our registered email ids. I scored an aggregate of 75%. Soon I received a mail from Wipro India Ltd. That I was shortlisted and had to report at the Bangalore campus for further rounds.
On the day of the interview we were informed that first there will be a Technical interview and then the HR interview.
Since I was from a CSE background, so the interviewer asked me questions related to C, C++. I said JAVA is my favorite subject, so the interviewer asked me questions such , what is the difference between JDK, JRE, and JVM? What is a JIT complier.
Fortunately, I was able to answer most of the questions ans so I qualified for the HR round.
As I entered the cabin, the HR was seated there. He asked me for my resume. He gave it a thorough reading and then the interview began:
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain in brief about your final year project, and what was your role in it?
- Draw the ER Diagram of your project.
- Are you willing to relocate?
- What are your future plans?
- Where do you see yourself in next five years?
After two weeks I received an email informing that I been selected for the role of a JAVA Developer at Wipro Pvt.Ltd. I received the joining letter after a month, with the designation and date of joining. That was the happiest day of my life.