TCS Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch
TCS Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2018 has started and they are recruiting in two ways, one is Direct Registration for students all over India and the other TCS Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch is conducted by Anna University only for Tamil Nadu Students which is called TCS TNSLPP Off Campus Drive or Specifically called TCS Off Campus Placements for Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme (TNSLPP). This year Hiring in TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive will be less and selection process will be tougher same also applies for TCS Pool Campus for 2018 Batch and TCS Campus Connect Registration.
|Drive for Company||TCS|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC||3.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Industry||IT / Software|
|Joining Location||Pan India|
|Last Date||July 31st, 2018|
Note – If you have any questions regarding it please do comment down in the comment section below, we will answer it :).
Check the Results for Drive on 21st March here
TCS TNSLPP Off Campus Drive
This conducted by Anna University under Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2017 – 18 with an Aim to provide Placements for Final year Students for 2018 batch click here for TNSLPP process.
Read every detail Below Carefully for Direct Application as if form is filled incorrectly you can’t apply again –
TCS Off Campus 2018 – Direct Applying
First we suggest you to check the eligibility criteria for TCS here on this page.
The process below is for Direct applying if applying via TNSLPP refer in the section after this.
The Application process is divided into two formats –
- Application and Registration
- GoTo – https://nextstep.tcs.com/ and Click on Register Now (Do this later – Read whole process first)
- Click on IT
- Fill the form and remember Password and Reference ID
- Application Completion
- Login to https://nextstep.tcs.com using your Reference ID and Password
- Go to “Application Form” on the page
- Fill this Application form completely and successful completion pop up will come, some students will wrong information and TCS doesn’t allow them to join even if they clear all round so make sure you will this correctly
- Checking if Applied Successfully
- To do this click on “Track my Application” if the status says received successfully then you’ve registered.
- If you area Registered Already then
- You will have a number like CT XXXX or DT XXXX so you need not register again make sure you have filled the whole form properly
- Edit Application form option is there on the page as well you can use that incase you want to edit information entered.
- CT candidates must select the test center from Select nearest test location option on the page.
- DT candidates will have same test location as they had entered in the form. If you want to change this change this by editing application form for TCS Off Campus 2018.
Note – TCS Questions available on our website PrepInsta will be repeated by as much as 90% in the exam, they will not repeat from CampusGate as TCS has changed the pattern.
TCS Off Campus Hiring Pattern
- TCS Questions on Email Writing
- TCS Questions on Quantitative Ability
- TCS C MCQ Questions on Programming and Computer Science
- TCS Questions on Coding Test
|TCS Placement Papers Sections||Number of Questions||Allotted Time||No. of Star Marked Questions|
|TCS Questions on Quantitative Aptitude||20 Questions||40 Minutes||2|
|Programming language efficiency||10 Questions||20 Minutes||0|
|Coding Round||1 Question||20 Minutes||0|
|E-mail Writing||1 e-mail||10 Minutes||0|
From where should I study for TCS Off Campus 2018?
To prepare for TCS Off Campus 2018, on our TCS Dashboard we have the latest TCS Questions, which none of the website have they have 6 year old papers and questions which are not repeated.
TCS Off Campus Drive (TNSLPP) for freshers
TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Anna University is organizing a TNSLPP (Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme) for the present final year students who belong to University Colleges and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of Anna University, Tamil Nadu under Chennai/Coimbatore or Madurai zones for TCS off campus drive for 2018 batch.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 in TNSLPP
TCS Latest off Campus Drive is on 28th Feb 2018.
All the eligible candidates have to pay a ONE TIME Registration fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) mandatorily in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai and can attend any subsequent drives by bringing their CUIC – TNSLPP – Admit Card, without fail. Students who have already registered and obtained the admit card can also participate by producing the admit card in the respective venues for TCS TNSLPP Off Campus Drive.
The Principal / Placement Officer may collect the Registration Fee of Rs.750/- from each student (who is yet to register) and make One Consolidated Demand Draft of the total amount to ease our accounting purposes and submit the hard copy of the registration form (Annexure-I) along with the Consolidated Demand Draft to the CUIC Staff Members camped at respective venues on 28.02.2018 at 7.30 a.m. at the time of Registration. Individual DD’s from students are NOT accepted.
The Principals / Placement Officers are requested to ascertain the participation of eligible students for M/s TCS. Accordingly, the students may be instructed to do Online Registration on or before 21.02.2018 through the below link and also the appearing candidates should mandatorily register with TCS (nextstep.tcs.com):
For more Information vist here – http://d1gyfhtoityo9s.cloudfront.net/feed/articles/tcs-tnslpp-13022018.pdf
Job Description for TCS off campus drive for 2018 batch
Profile: Application Development Associate
TCS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- B.E. / B.Tech. (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, IT, Mechanical)
- MCA: with BSc/BCA/BCom /BA (with Math/Statistics Background)
- MSc: CS, IT, SW
- Minimum 75.00% from 10th onwards
- CGPA 7.50 and above (no rounding off) from 1st Semester to Last Semester
- No Standing Arrears
- Any break in education should not exceed 24 months
- Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
CTC Offered: As per industry standards. (3, 50, 000 Lakhs PA)
TCS Interview Location:
- Chennai – Sri Sairam Engineering College, West Tambaram, Chennai
- Coimbatore – Sri Eshwar College of Engineering, Kondampatti [PO], Vadasithur (via), Coimbatore
- Madurai – K.L.N. College of Engineering, Sivagangai Dist., Pottapalayam
TCS Off Campus Rounds and Process –
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
TCS TNSLPP Off Campus Drive Campus Drive – Mandatory Certificates Need To Bring
- Must bring Latest Updated Resume.
- Passport Size Photocopies.
- Carry all academic certificates xerox copies.
Tentative Schedule for TCS
- Day 1 – 7.30 a.m. – General Briefing
- 7.45 a.m. – Signing of Attendance Sheet
- Verification of Certificates
- Verification / Issue of TNSLPP Admit Card
- Affixing the Photograph & Endorsement
- 8.30 a.m. – Online Aptitude Test
- 9.00 p.m. – Declaration of Online Test Selected Students (in the Anna University Website – www.annauniv.edu)
The pattern for the aptitude section of the drive is:
- There is negative marking of 0.33 per wrong question in TCS Multiple Choice Questions.
- Negative marking is only applicable in the Quantitative Aptitude section, there is not negative marking for the Creative Email Writing part of tcs online test papers.
- All four sections Quants, email Writing, Technical C MCQ and Coding are there.
Below you will find more information about the pattern of the exam in our YouTube video –
FAQ’s for Latest TCS Off Campus Hiring 2018
TAMILNADU STATE LEVEL PLACEMENT PROGRAMME (TNSLPP) 2017 – 2018 Terms and Conditions
- As per the mandate of the Anna University, Chennai, students who are already placed in any company through Campus Recruitment are not eligible to attend the TNSLPP.
- As per the notification of visiting Companies, the students who have already appeared for On-Campus Recruitment of that particular Company are not eligible to re-appear again through TNSLPP.
- All the eligible students taking part in the TNSLPP process for the first time have to register by paying a one time Registration Fee of Rs.750/- in the form of a consolidated Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai, through their respective College Principals.
- Candidates should affix the photograph duly attested by the Principal of their college. (Annexure I)
- 5. Candidates should bring the resume, attested Photo Copies of SSLC, HSLC, Diploma and Degree semester mark sheets for verification along with 6 passport size photographs
- 6. For attending the TNSLPP, the candidates should make their own arrangements, (for travel, boarding, lodging etc) for all the days
- Registration and Test will be conducted on Day-one. The shortlisted students will have to attend their interview on Day one / two.
- Those students selected through TNSLPP by the company should not attend the subsequent Test / Interviews conducted by other companies, through TNSLPP, subsequently in other drives.
- Any irregularity / Malpractices / any form of recommendation will be treated, as disqualification and Anna University, Chennai will take serious action against those students.
- The decision of the Director, CUIC, Anna University will be final in all matters.
1. Is this an on-campus drive or off-campus?
Off-campus, arranged at specific venues. This is organized by Anna University under an initiative named ‘Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme (TNSLPP)’.
2. Is this for colleges across India?
No, this is only for Tamil Nadu colleges.
3. Which year pass-out should I be to attend this?
Only 2018 pass-outs are eligible for TCS Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch.
4. I already have an on-campus offer from a different company. Can I still participate in this?
You will not be eligible then. As per the Anna University directive, The students who are already placed (in any company) through on-campus placement are also NOT permitted to attend TNSLPP.
5. Can I apply for this by myself or should I go through only my college?
You cannot apply by yourself, and should necessarily apply only through your college. As per the Anna University directive, there is a registration fees per student and it clearly states The Principal / Placement Officer may collect the Registration Fee of Rs.750/- from each student and make One Consolidated Demand Draft of the total amount to ease our accounting purposes and submit the hard copy of the registration form (Annexure-I) along with the Consolidated Demand Draft to the CUIC Staff Members camped at respective venue on 12.02.2018 at 7.30 a.m. at the time of Registration. Individual DDs from students are NOT accepted in TCS Pool Campus for 2018 Batch.
6. How to find out if my college is eligible for this?
For TCS Pool Campus for 2018 BatchThere are a few eligibility criteria, like The colleges who had already participated in any form of recruitment drives of above M/s TCS for the current academic year are NOT permitted to participate now in the TNSLPP drive. For more info, please contact your TPO.