1. atoi() function is used for:
a)convert ASCII character to integer value
b)convert a character string to its equivalent integer value
c)gets index value of character in an array
d)converts an array of characters to array of equivalent integers
2. Which of the following is NOT declared in string.h ?
3. which of the below function is NOT declared in math.h ?
4. Where are the local variable stored ?
a) In a Queue
b) In stack Memory
c) In hard Disk
d) In heap Memory
5. while declaring parameters for main, the second parameter argv should be declared as
a) char argv
b) char argv
c) char ** argv
d) char * argv
6. A memory leak happens when
a) a program allocates memory in heap but forgets to be allocate it
b) when an un-assigned pointer is used is freed using free function
c) when realloc() is called on a pointer that is not allocated
d) A program allocates memory in stack
7. what does the default header file contain?
d) All of the above
8. which of the below has the highest precision?
a) long int
c) unsigned long int
9. What will be the output ( * Star Marked Question )
float f = 0.1;
if (f == 0.1)
10. Use of ftell()
a) return current file position
b) return end of the file
c) to move file pointer position to the begining of the file
d) to flush a file
11. which of the following is used locate the end of the file ?
Mine answers was feof()
12. A code will be given and you will be asked which header is missing??
In my question sqrt() was used and math.h was missing
13. Which of the following is NOT a fundamental datatype
Ans will be enum