TCS EMAIL Writing Questions and Topics
TCS email Writing Questions are of high competitive difficulty. You have to write email on TCS Email Writing Topics that you will get as Questions in TCS Email Writing Section. TCS email Writing Round 2018 is 10 mins long. Practicing TCS Online email Writing Test is best way to understand the email writing format and rules. TCS Placement Papers email Writing, email Writing in TCS, email Writing for TCS Recruitment, we will cover everything about on How to Write email in TCS, TCS email writing test practice online, TCS email writing examples with answers and examples for TCS 2018 Online Test with Answers.
Please visit our Main TCS Dashboard here for other sections like Aptitude, Coding Questions, Command Line Programming etc.
Note – TCS Changes its question Bank this year, none of the website expect us have the latest and new questions.
TCS Placement Papers email Writing
This section will teach you all about how to Write email in TCS. The examples tips and rules for the exam in TCS email Writing Questions with Answers.
TCS Online email Writing Problems
- TCS 31st Jan Email Writing
- email Writing in TCS Question 1
- email Writing in TCS Question 2
- email Writing Question 3
TCS Email Topics and Online email Writing Test
TCS Email Writing Round Questions
- email Writing for TCS Question 7
- email Writing for TCS Question 8
- Question 9
- Question 10
- Question 11
- Question 12
- Questions 13
- Question 14
TCS EMAIL WRITING ONLINE TEST
TCS email Writing Format Tips, Tricks Shortcuts and tcs email writing Rules
|TCS email Test||Weightage||Marks|
|Using all hints||10%||7|
Number of Words
- Minimum – 50 Words
- Maximum – 100 Words
Considering the tcs email writing rules according to me an ideal email in TCS Placement Papers email Writing Section must be small and should not contain unnecessary information that should deviate from direct call to action for the email thus ideally you should write the email covering up most of the phrases that they will provide to you that is important and write and email in about 80 – 85 words in tcs email writing rules.
email writing in TCS Example
For example, they give you the following email with these phrases this was asked in TCS Placement Papers email Writing –
Write to the HR of “ABC Limited” for problems you are facing in doing internship from there.
Intership from ABC Limited – project manager – unavailable – holiday leave 1 month – no industry exposures – mentor unavailable – access right – manufacturing area – not given – suggest solution HR.
email Writing for TCS Topics Tips
In email Writing for TCS a 80 word email is enough. What they will award points or deduct points on are the following –
- Paragraphisation(Divide in 2 Para)
- Using heavy words that are considered to be proficient in English will not award extra points
- Thus it is advisable to write in normal English with good grammar and spelling and punctuation in TCS email Topics.
If you still need some idea go through this video below to understand more about business email writing for TCS EMAIL WRITING ONLINE TEST –
TCS email Writing Questions with Answers
Tips to crack the E-mail writing round
These will be really helpful for so go through these TCS Email Writing Tips –
- Usage of words
- Don’t make spelling mistakes. Be sure about the words you are using. Better avoid using words for which you do not know the meaning.
- Avoid typing errors.
- Use simple sentences rather than compound and complex sentences.
- Proper word order is very important to convey the intended meaning.
- Don’t skip any of the given words/phrases.
- Use formal salutations.
- Avoid use of “Dear” and if you are not clear about the gender of the name given avoid using title. You may use “Dear Sir/Ma’am”.
- Keep your E-mail crisp and to the point.
- Proper signing the E-mail is essential in TCS email Writing Questions with Answers
Sign the name with the name provided in the question, do not use your own name. In case it is not mentioned then only use your own name with proper designation. Always write “Regards”, “Thanks”, “Warm Regards” before signing it.
TCS email Writing Facts and Probabilities
|TCS email Writing Topics||Probability of asking||Difficulty Level|
|email to Colleague in TCS||40%||High|
|Client email Writing in TCS||20%||Medium|
|email writing for TCS to Govt. Org||20%||Medium|
TCS email Writing 2017 based FAQ’s
Ques. Practicing what will make by TCS Online email Writing Test better?
Ans. For TCS Online email Writing Test you should prepare from our website and try not to do spelling mistakes and punctuation and salutation error. Also, try not to use heavy words.
Ques. What is the email writing format for email writing in TCS?
Ans. email writing format for tcs is writing email with the given phrases and make complete sentences with them to write professional email with good punctuation and salutation and digital signature in TCS Placement Papers email Writing.
Ques. Is there any way How to Write email in TCS and score 100% marks in this section?
Ans. This is a common questionsHow to Write email in TCS. It is only pass or fail section in TCS. If you have a lot of mistakes in email then you dont clear the next round else if you have written it perfectly maybe with 2/3 errors at max you will clear this round.
- Name: Moorthy Nalladurai
- College: B.M.S College of Engineering
- Branch: Computer Science and Engineering
- Type of interview: On-Campus Interview
The TCS on-campus placement as one an excellent experience for me because it was first placement drive in my life and I got selected for it. I had worked very hard to get selected for TCS.
I collected materials from my seniors. I asked the seniors who got placed in TCS about the difficulty level, and types of question asked in TCS round. They provided me their study materials and as me to refer PrepInsta website. I found a lot of sample questions and interview experiences on the site which helped me a lot during the entire placement process.
The TCS conducted its recruitment process in two rounds. The first round was the written round which involved an online test, followed by three interview rounds.
Round 1: Online Written Test
When TCS came for an on-campus interview in our college, I was late for the first round. Everybody had entered the exam hall, and I had just reached college. But luckily, the first round had not started, and the candidates were still allowed to enter the exam hall. The examiner checked my ID and let me in.
- Email Writing Section
The first round was a written test that required me to write an email. They gave me some phrases and the motive of writing the email. The email needed to be grammatically correct and error-free and about 70-80 words in 10 minutes. The question allocated to me was, “Write an email to the bank manager requesting them to block your credit card as your wallet was pickpocketed on the bus.”
- Aptitude Section
Aptitude section followed the email section. This section comprised of 30 questions in 60 minutes. This section covered questions from subjects such as
- Programming Language Section
The programming section was also one of the parts of the online test section. There were ten questions needed to be answered to clear this round. Time allocated for his was 20 minutes. The technical problems came from basic of C language. Some of them were about:
- Highest precision data type
- Header Files required for printf functions
- What will the fopen function return if the file is not found?
- Pointers and strings
- Coding Section
The last part of the written test was the coding section. I was required to write simple program code in this part of the exam. This was also quite easy for me to attempt.
When the written test was over, I was asked to wait until my result was declared. Soon I came to knew I got selected for the interview round.
Round 2: Personal Interview
Several students cleared the written exam like me. When I called for the interview, a single TCS representative took my interview.
He asked me to introduce myself. Later, he asked me technical questions such as:
- What is OOPS?
- What are classes and objects?
- What is inheritance?
- What is an MVC model?
- What is abstraction?
- What are abstract classes? Give an example of abstraction.
I was also asked to write a program to add two numbers in Java taking input from the user. After I completed the code, he asked me to explain it. Later, he asked me about some Unix commands such as:
- Command to display all the files and processes.
- Use of grep command.
Lastly, he asked HR related questions such as
- My interests and hobbies.
- The things I did in the past six months.
- If I was comfortable to relocate.
Finally, he asked me if I had any doubts or queries. So, I asked him about the training procedure. One week after the interview, the results were announced, and I was happy that I was selected.
Read other Interview Experiences for TCS below –
- Main Interview Experience Dashboard
- TCS Interview Experience 1 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience 2 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience 3 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience 4 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience 5 (Off Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience 6 (Off Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience 7 (Off Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience 8 (Off Campus)