1. Use all the phrases given
2. Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated
3. Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
4. Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
5. you can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
As a former student, write an email to your professor, Mr.Matt, thanking her for teaching and guidance that contributed to your overall development. Sign the email as peter.
Successful – Placed – grateful – help – advice – grooming – values – shaping my future – sincere – professional
I am very happy to tell you that I got successful in the recently conducted campus placement drive at my college. I am placed with TCS. I am extremely grateful for your help regarding my preparation. More over your advice regarding personality development helped for my personal grooming. In addition to that, your style of teaching inculcates not only those skills related to professional success but also for developing values which I believe helps for shaping my career. Once again I would like to thanks for your sincere and professional help.
with warm regards
Other TCS email Writing Questions
- email Writing in TCS Question 1
- email Writing in TCS Question 2
- email Writing in TCS Question 3
- email Writing in TCS Questions 4
- email Writing in TCS Questions 5
- email Writing in TCS Questions 6
- email Writing for TCS Question 7
- email Writing for TCS Question 8
- email Writing in TCS Question 9
- email Writing in TCS Question 10
- email Writing in TCS Question 11
- email Writing in TCSQuestion 12