As a member of your residential society …
1. Use all the phrases given
2. Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated
3. Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
4. Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
5. you can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
As a member of your residential society, write an email to the inspector of local Police station, Mr.Sharma, informing him about miscreants who ride their bikes rashly every evening outside your society. Sign the email as William.
residential area – ride – rashly – children – play – elderly – walk – grocery shop – across the road – dangerous – accidents – nuisance – action – immediately.
We are the residents of Siddartha Nagar. We would like to bring to your notice that a few guys are riding their bikes very rashly in the evening hours in the main road of the colony. As you know that this is the time when children play on the road and elderly go for an evening walk. Also, there is a grocery shop across the road and many housewives used to cross the road to buy any groceries. In the recent times, we observed that due this rash driving many accidents have happened and several injured. This is creating a constant nuisance for all. So we would like to request you to take necessary action to curb these activities
Video for TCS email Writing Section –
Other TCS email Writing Questions
- email Writing in TCS Question 1
- email Writing in TCS Question 2
- email Writing in TCS Question 3
- email Writing in TCS Questions 4
- email Writing in TCS Questions 5
- email Writing in TCS Questions 6
- email Writing for TCS Question 7
- email Writing for TCS Question 8
- email Writing in TCS Question 9
- email Writing in TCS Question 10
- email Writing in TCS Question 11
- email Writing in TCSQuestion 12