1. Use all the phrases given
2. Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated
3. Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
4. Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
5. you can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
You are a part of corporate communication team in your company. The working time period is revised as 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 70 words and a maximum of 100 words to the employees in your company informing the same.
by 30 minutes to avoid traffic – effect from next week – lunch duration-revised working time – reduced by 10 minutes-free breakfast-office will start earlier-till the end of rainy season – will be in effect
We hereby announce a change in the work timings as 8.30 AM to 5.00 PM, with effect from next week, till the end of rainy season Which means, office hours would commence 30 mins earlier to cover up minimum 30 Mins extra time being spent during peak hour traffic during monsoons. Also, additional changes include reduction of lunch duration by 10 minutes & timings of free breakfast are now applicable from 7.30 AM to 8.30 AM only. Since request to each one of you to adhere to the new timings.
Have a nice day
Lead – Corporate Communications
Other TCS email Writing Questions
- email Writing in TCS Question 1
- email Writing in TCS Question 2
- email Writing in TCS Question 3
- email Writing in TCS Questions 4
- email Writing in TCS Questions 5
- email Writing in TCS Questions 6
- email Writing for TCS Question 7
- email Writing for TCS Question 8
- email Writing in TCS Question 9
- email Writing in TCS Question 10
- email Writing in TCS Question 11
- email Writing in TCSQuestion 12