1. Use all the phrases given
2. Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated
3. Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
4. Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
5. you can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
You are the project leader for a team of 20 members. As the team members are not submitting the weekly time sheets regularly, you need to email them stressing the need to submit without fail. Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 70 words and a maximum of 100 words to your team members informing the same.
can be accessed online – lead to loss of pay-every week – do not default-used to bill client-actual working hours – by Friday – failure to adhere-time sheet filling application.
It has been observed that many of you are not filling the timesheets on regular basis. Let me tell you, filling up time sheets is the only way, to measure your hard work, as long as you are working on this project. So please do not default on this. Moreover, This is important for us to report it to our client, the actual amount of work done by each one of you in terms of the number of hours per day, at the end of every week.
Only on the basis of this, we can bill you all to the client, which is directly linked to your monthly salary. In our words, it leads to loss of pay for any particular day, for which time sheet is not filled.
Please adhere to the company guidelines & fill the same on daily basis or at least weekly basis.
Timesheet filling application is easily accessible in our intranet portal, which needs your login credentials.
Please do the needful on regular basis.
Solution – 2
I am writing to remind you that the weekly time sheets that can be accessed online are required to be submitted regularly. Failure to regular submission of time sheets will–lead to loss of pay for the team member.Please note that the time sheets are to be sent–every week to the client, so–do not default in its regular submission. This data is used to bill client the–actual working hours put in by individual team members.I expect to receive the time sheets every week–by Friday before seven pm and–failure to adhere this requirement will have serious consequences. A copy of–time sheet filling application is attached for your reference.
Thanks and Regards,
Other TCS email Writing Questions
- email Writing in TCS Question 1
- email Writing in TCS Question 2
- email Writing in TCS Question 3
- email Writing in TCS Questions 4
- email Writing in TCS Questions 5
- email Writing in TCS Questions 6
- email Writing for TCS Question 7
- email Writing for TCS Question 8
- email Writing in TCS Question 9
- email Writing in TCS Question 10
- email Writing in TCS Question 11
- email Writing in TCSQuestion 12