NTT Data Off Campus Hiring for 2018 Passouts
Want to apply for NTT Data Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch through AMCAT, you are right place. NTT Data conducted various recruitment drives through out the year like many NTT Data Pool Campus Hiring, NTT Data Off Campus Hiring for 2018 Passouts students, NTT Data Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018 Batch though AMCAT. Students who have passed out in 2016, 2017 and 2018 are eligible to off campus drives
If you have any questions regarding the exam, please ask us in the comments section at the end, we will answer them.
Note – 2016 and 2017 are also eligible.
NTT Data Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2016, 2017 and 2018 graduates
As we all know that NTT Data hires Via AMCAT Scores through out the year on regular basis. But this month they have Bulk Hiring via AMCAT and are looking to Hire about 7,000 Freshers via AMCAT Exam.
Note – NTT Data Questions available on our website PrepInsta will be repeated by as much as 70% in the exam.
From where should I study for NTT Data Off Campus Exam?
On our NTT Data Dashboard we have NTT Data Specific AMCAT Questions that will be repeated in the exams by as much as 60% percent here are the links –
- NTT Data PrepInsta Main Dashboard
- NTT Data PrepInsta Quants Dashboard
- NTT Data PrepInsta Logical Reasoning Dashboard
- NTT Data PrepInsta Verbal English Dashboard
- Sapient Computer Programming Dashboard
How to Apply for NTT Data Off Campus Drive through AMCAT
- Visit this following Link here.(If above link has job expiration then follow steps given after this section)
- On this page Click Apply
- Login to website
- Fill all the forms and successfully schedule the test.
- Choose Test Date
If job link has expired, then follow these steps
- Visit myAMCAT.com website
- On the main page there will be NTT Data hiring section, visit this page
- Click on the apply button
- Fill all the relevant details and upload your Resume
- Upload other documents that they ask
- Visit PrepInsta’s NTT Data Dashboard and start preparation for NTT Data off Campus drive about 60%+ paper in the exam comes from our website.
- 4 years full time Engineers from 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 batch (CS/IT/ECE/EIE)
- 60% aggregate throughout their education (X, XII and Engg)
- History of Arrears not more than 2
- No Standing Arrears
- Candidate should not be holding any other offer in hand.
- Nationality should be Indian
- Mandatory – Trained in Java / JAVA Certified
- During training period of 4-16 weeks a stipend of Rs. 12000/- PM will be paid.
- After successful completion of the training a salary of Rs 3,00,000 P.A will be paid
- Will be part of Application and Development practice and Software Testing group
- They should be open to work in Shifts as per business needs
- Open to relocate to other locations based on requirements
- Open to work in support projects
- Open for cross training ( other than the trained one )into other technologies
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Experience: 0 – 0 Years
- Salary: 3 – 3 LPA
- Industry: IT