MindTree Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch
MindTree Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2018 has started and they are recruiting via two platforms. MindTree Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch
MindTree Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
Recruitment Details: Mindtree is looking for “Engineers” to be part of their industry groups and technology practices.
Compensation: INR 3, 25,000/- p.a.
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
- Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA ) 2018 Batch.
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester
- Candidates need to clear all the exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
- At the time of recruitment, candidate should have less than 2 backlogs
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
You can check on this page to know how to apply for MindTree of Campus. Though this is covered on this page but if you in case also want to read some FAQ’s by students we will suggest to go to this page.
How to Apply for MindTree off Campus
Well there are two ways of applying and in the end exam for both will be on AMCAT. Will suggest to bookmark our website for preparation and also will suggest you to apply via both methods given below, separate exam will be there for both of them.
- Registering via AMCAT
- Visit the following link later once you go through out this page – MindTree Apply
- On this page Click Apply
- Login to website
- Fill all the forms and successfully schedule the test.
- Choose Test Date
- Registering Directly on MindTree Website(Not hiring via this process right now)
- Visit MindTree website
- Go to Careers Portal
- Then Go To Job Openings
- Enter Experience as 0
- Search and Apply at one of the job.
- You will get mail regarding your company sponsored AMCAT Test that you can take at home.
Note – some websites are spreading fake news that MindTree is hiring directly via their website right now. They are not simple current hiring is via process 1 above(AMCAT), if you score more than 80%ile in all sections then they will call for interview, check at the end of the page the cut off for mindtree.
MindTree Off Campus Recruitment Process
First Round will be test there will be the following sections in the Test, also after this section we have given link to our MindTree Preparation Dashboard where you can study via previous questions for MindTree.
- Written Test Paper – AMCAT
- Quantitative Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Questions
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
You can read more about process on this page here – MindTree Recruitment Process
How to Prepare for MindTree Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2018
We provide the best material for MindTree preparation –
You can study for MindTree here –
- MindTree Main Dashboard
- MindTree Quants Dashboard
- MindTree Logical Reasoning Dashboard
- MindTree English Dashboard
- MindTree Coding Dashboard
- MindTree Interview Experience Dashboard
|MindTree Placement Section||Number of Questions||Sectional Time||Difficulty||Cut off|
|MindTree Verbal Ability||25 Questions||25 Mins||Medium||20 Questions|
|MindTree Logical Ability||24 Questions||35 Mins||Hard||18 Questions|
|MindTree Quantitative Ability||25 Questions||35 Mins||Medium||19 Questions|
|MindTree Coding Ability||2||45 Mins||Hard||2 Partial Output of 1 Full Output|
MindTree Test based Cut Off
You must score more than 80%ile in all sections to be called for interview.
|MindTree Previous Papers English Score(800)||470||495||525||540||560||620||670|
|MindTree Placement Papers Percentile||<50||50-60||60-70||70-80||80-90||90-95||95+|
|Computer Science Score(800)||380||415||440||470||500||535||580|
|Computer Programming Score(800)||350||390||435||480||520||565||595|