MeritTrac Previous Papers with solutions and Pattern
MeritTrac is a Bangalore based IT company that provides placement related services and Merittrac test papers solutions to BIG MNC’s like CTS i.e. Cognizant, Accenture, IBM, Infosys and UGH many others. MeritTrac Syllabus and Paper Pattern. MeritTrac Placement Papers for CTS is used widely by Cognizant. MeritTrac Mock Test, MeritTrac Online Test Free, MeritTrac Papers for Infosys, MeritTrac Accenture Placement Papers, Metric track Placement Papers, merittrac placement papers for Sony and CA Technologies.
In 2016 HSBC invested in MeritTrac and also started use MeritTrac for HSBC Placement Papers and on campus test papers and previous papers.
You can also find MeritTrac interview questions once you’re done with online-offline written exam.
Also Join this Facebook Group where other students share HirePro Questions and Study Materials – https://www.facebook.com/groups/MeritTracPreparation/
Note – If you have any question regarding the exam, comment at the end of the page we will answer within 10 mins.
- Buy MeritTrac Quantitative Aptitude Papers(Paid)
- Buy MeritTrac English Verbal Previous Papers(Paid)
- Buy MeritTac Logical Reasoning Previous Papers(Paid)
Here are MeritTrac Paper and questions-
MeritTrac Pattern for TCS, Coginizant, Accenture
MeritTrack Placement Papers with answers
Merittrac exam paper and pattern over the years is relatively moderate to high in difficulty level and is divided into three sections.
GET UPTO RS200 PER QUESTION ON PAYTM AS REWARD
Message us on our Facebook page for this – https://www.facebook.com/prepinsta
MeritTrac test Preparation and how to use Exam Study Material?
Merittrac Preparation materials with answers and exam based analysis and test tips –
MERITTRAC SCORE CALCULATOR from MERITTRAC Previous Paper Analysis
While Cognizant placement paper pattern Analysis for Merittrac suggests that Quants is the hardest section and has more number of question in quants that 16 questions.
Accenture’s MeritTrac questions for Aptitude however were the easiest in 2017.
Tips for getting higher marks in MeritTrac Exam and MeritTrac Online Test Free:-
|MeritTrac Online Test Free||Number of Questions||Time for Section||Difficulty|
|MeritTrac Quants||16 Questions||16 mins||Moderate|
|Verbal English for MeritTrac||25 Questions||25 mins||Moderate|
|Logical||14 Questions||14 mins||High|
|Attention to Detail(Accenture)||15 Questions||15 mins||Moderate|
- Preparation must be done section-wise. Instead of scoring very high marks in one section and scoring less than cut off marks in other. It is advisable to prepare equally for each module and score more than cut off marks for each section in MeritTrac.
- Study material on our website is very focused and curated by experts. Sample papers and model question papers pdfs are the best ways for preparation for such exams.
- There is no negative marking in MeritTrac thus, if you’re not able to solve all questions atleast answer them randomly.
- MeritTrac placement papers and materials are good resource to study but it is always noticed that some additional topics are asked and these topics keep changing every now and then. Thus, it is advisable to also study from good books like Rs Agarwal or Arun Sharma.
- Giving Merittrac model test papers and getting to know your preparedness is very important.
Merittrac Test Papers based FAQ’s?
Q.What companies use MeritTrac as placement first round test paper?
Ans. These are the companies that use MeritTrac for recruitment from on campus in college.
IT Mass Companies
- CA Technologies
- Ernest and Young
- Sony – uses MeritTrac this year
Q. Where can I find MeritTrac Papers for Infosys exam and Placement Questions?
Ans. Infosys also conducts the first round of campus placement papers through Infosys MeritTrac Papers and Questions and you can study by preparation material for MeritTrack itself here.
Q. Is there negative marking in the paper?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking for assessment paper. However for accenture paper in 2017 if Quants paper was solved within 10 minutes. The person gets additional 3 minutes to solve a bonus question which is for 3 more marks instead.
Q. Is merittrac online test autoproctored?
Ans. No the computer based test isn’t auto-proctored i.e. unlike HirePro and exams it doesn’t record the video and audio.
Q. How can I contact Merittrac people?
Ans. You can visit MeritTrac website for more information.
Q. Which one is better Merittrac Vs AMCAT Vs eLitmus?
Ans. In terms of number of jobs offered AMCAT is better than the rest two. However, eLitmus has better job packages specially more jobs opening for Core Companies. However, Meritrac doesn’t have off campus recruitments thus if your company is visiting campus and you’re hoping to study for it then you must study selectively for MeritTrac.
Q. Where can I find MeritTrac Sample Papers?
A. You can find previous year MeritTrac Questions and Sample Papers for the test on our website which will help you to score better in the MeritTrac online test questions.