Infosys Placement Papers with Answers PDF 2018
Studying for Infosys Written Test Papers with Answers? Well you are right place to prepare for Infosys Placement Papers with Answers with the help of our Infosys Previous Papers with Solutions you will clear the Infosys Written Test Papers and Infosys Online Test Papers round. Infosys Test Papers and Infosys Sample Papers are of moderate to high in difficulty level we will suggest all freshers to study from our infosys placement papers pdf and Infosys Model Test Papers to score high marks in the exam. All the Infosys Previous Papers with Solutions are available for Infosys Question Paper. As seen from Infosys Previous Year Placement Papers and judging the Infosys Online Test Question Paper the level of difficulty is increasing day by day for Infosys Previous Written Test Papers with Answers and the competition is also getting high.
There are the following sections in the test.
- Logical Reasoning
- English Verbal and Reading Comprehension.
Note – If you have any question regarding the exam, comment at the end of the page we will answer within 10 mins.
Infosys Previous Written Test Papers with Answers
Infosys Test Papers for Online Written Test Papers
- Click here to Register for Register for Infosys Off Campus Recruitment Drive
- Infosys has changed the Syllabus for 2018 check here for Syllabus and additional facts.
- Find On campus and Off Campus Interview Experiences you can read them on our Infosys Interview Experiences Dashboard here.
Infosys Paid Materials –
- Infosys Previous Placement Paper Paid Material Pro (About 600 Ques) (Quants + Logical)
- Infosys Previous Placement Paper Paid Material Basic (About 300 Ques) (Quants + Logical)
- Infosys Previous Papers Paid Material Basic (About 150 Quest) – English
- Infosys Previous Papers Paid Material Pro (About 350 Quest) – English
This material has a very high success rate. More than 93% of the students who joined this course are currently placed in Infosys.
Upto 80% of the questions covered in this course are expected to repeat in the upcoming 2018 Infosys drives (both on-campus & off-campus)
Infosys Question Paper Free Materials –
Click here to visit Infosys Quantitative Ability Paper Section
Why should I Subscribe?
- Hundreds of videos
- Weekly Live YouTube Videos only for Subsribers
- Tons on Videos to get uploaded soon
- PrepInsta is No.1 website for Placement Preparation
Visit our Infosys Interview Preparation Dashboard
Infosys Interview Preparation Dashboard
Infosys also follows two tier Interview structure like Cognizant. There are two interview processes –
Grade A colleges like – NITs
- Written Round
- HR Interview
Grade B and C colleges like – IP University and Amity
- Written Round
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Infosys Pattern and Infosys Previous Year Placement Papers Process
Infosys Online Test Procedure for Infosys Question Paper
There are three sections in the paper, other website show wrong info about this, below is the latest and valid pattern for infosys –
- Number of Questions – 15
- Time Limit – 25 mins
- Logical Reasoning
- Number of Questions – 10
- Time Limit – 35 mins
- Verbal English
- Number of Questions – 40
- Time Limit – 35 mins
Infosys Previous Year Placement Papers based Information
Infosys Placement Papers PDF Syllabus and Pattern 2018
|Infosys Placement Papers Pattern Topics||No. of Questions||Time||Difficulty||Importance|
|Infosys Previous Quants||15||25 mins||Hard||Medium|
|Infosys Verbal English||40||35 mins||Medium||High|
|Logical Reasoning||10||35 mins||Medium||Medium|
- You can Swap between Questions in a section i.e. next and previous options are available
- You can’t swap between Sections, while doing Quants. You can’t go to English unless the time is over or you submit.
- First section in the test is going to be Logical Reasoning then Quants and then finally English.
Below you will find Infosys Question Paper based Trends for various years –
|Infosys Written Test Papers by Year||Infosys Question Paper Difficulty||Hirings PDF||Hiring Trend|
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys
You can find the eligibility criteria here on this page.
Infosys Sample Papers and Model Test Paper based FAQ’s
Ques. In regards of infosys previous papers will these questions asked in Infosys Written Test Papers be repeated in the Infosys Questions?
Ans. Yes, these are actual Infosys Previous Papers asked in the test and they will be repeated in the Infosys exam held during onCampus selections – as observed in Infosys Previous Year Placement Papers.
Ques. How much time is needed to study for Infosys Online Test Papers from your Model Test Papers?
Ans. For On Campus Placement Paper for Infosys we will suggest atleast 3-4 days are best to start preparation for the Infosys Written Test Papers with Answers test.
Infosys Previous Papers with Solutions PDF based FAQ’s
Ques. What is the Level of Difficulty for Infosys Previous Papers with Solutions PDF is it too tough?
Ans. Yes, Infosys Previous Papers with Solutions PDF is very tough but its tough for everyone and in the end its all about percentile, so your aim must be to do well and get better percentile than others.
Ques. What platform does Infosys use in its Infosys Online Test for on campus and off campus written test papers?
Ans. In Infosys Previous Year Placement Papers for both on campus and off campus test papers in Infosys Online Test they use Dev Square and the questions on our Infosys dashboard are of that platform so you can without any hesitation start preparation from this page for Infosys Written Test Papers with Answers.
Ques. I have Infosys Online Test Paper and first of all I would like to thank prepinsta since in Infosys Question Paper questions were repeated, I will like to ask the cut off percentile for the exam?
Ans. Thanks, yes generally our questions are repeated in Infosys Question Paper. You can expect the cut off to be about 70%ile where mean is taken on National average.
Ques. Are these Questions aligned with the Infosys Previous Written Test Papers latest pattern for 2018 with answers?
Ans. Yes, these questions are in line for Infosys Previous Written Test Papers and questions with answers.
Ques. What about the Infosys Placement Papers PDF are they useful?
Ans. Yes, Infosys Placement Papers PDF will contain a lot of questions that may be repeated in the exam thus it is highly advised to also prepare from them for Infosys Written Test conducted online.
Below you find all the preparation tips for Infosys Exam, its a long 45 mins video so get some food and earphones.
Tips and Tricks for infosys placement papers for freshers
Below is one Interview Experience Submitted by a student. find more Interview Experiences Submitted by Students who gave Infosys test and Infosys interview Experience here on this page.
- Name: Sakshi Subramaniyam
- Branch: Computer Science
- College: Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College
- Type of Interview: Referral Drive
I interviewed with Infosys this year in January for the position of Software Engineer. The medium was referral drive through which my interview was processed. Since it was a referral drive, the company considered only references from current employees for the vacant position. It was my senior who referred my profile for this drive. Later, I received a communication email from Infosys for participating in the selection process.
The interview comprised of two levels, Online Test, and HR Interview. I appeared for the online test paper on 3rd January. It was further divided into three sections.
Online Test Paper
- Time: 25mins
- Number of Questions: 15
Quantitative Questions (Data Interpretations, Probability, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Speed Time and Distance, Percentages)
- Time: 35mins
- Number of Questions: 10
Logical Reasoning Questions(Arrangements, Syllogisms, Coding-Decoding, Number Series, Clocks, and Calendar)
- Time: 35mins
- Number of Questions: 40
Verbal English Questions (Reading Comprehensions, Sentence Correction, Para Jumbles, Sentence Completion, Analogy)
The first section of the online round was tough for the given time to complete. The second section was smooth as I prepared and practiced well for the reasoning questions. But, the third round was a little tricky since I was not well off with the grammatical concepts.
I appeared for all the questions as there was no negative marketing. I was doubtful of being able to clear the round with good score but, the result was something else. I cleared the round with considerable marks.
This interview was conducted the next day of the online test. The interviewer appeared strict at the first glance. After greeting, he immediately jumped to the technical questions. There were three technical questions on his list, but I could remember only two of them:
- What are the basics of OOP?
- What do you mean by Relational DBMS?
I answered all of them appropriately. But, my heart was pounding due to the anxiety I faced recently. To make me feel comfortable, he passed on some water and snacks lying beside. “Feels better,” I murmured. The round did not end up here. There was another set of questions coming my way.
He also put up questions such as,
- How was your day so far?
- What do you think about our work at Infosys?
- What kind of a person are you?
- What would your friend tell about you?
- My sound knowledge about the company and good communication ability helped me a lot here. It was after a week that I received the selection email. In a nutshell, be confident and honest but never express your future aims for higher education and business ideas in the interview.
For referral drive or Off Campus drive once you clear the test, Infosys will send you the following mail –
Also these are the latest questions asked in the exam.
- Cryparithmetic : CARROT + MINT + PEPPER = TOMATO
- Cryparithmetic – please + make = offer – o+f+s+r
- The new type of question is– A passage was given about 4 Mobile phones from the brands HTC, Nokia, Moto and Samsung. Each phone has a Dual Camera with megapixels ranging from 1 – 8. The questions asked were tricky and the candidates were asked to find the possible combination of megapixels they ask for.
- GOAT+AAA=ERROR THEN FIND OUT GOAT-AAO asked in Infosys today
- HOW + MUCH = POWER Then P + O + W + E + R =
Check our Facebook page for Answers
Don’t visit Fake and web cam proctored websites
Also, a lot of websites are giving wrong information about the process, don’t trust anyone but us, trick to identify such websites is that there will be a lot of advertisements all over the page. These websites track you and automatically switch on your webcam and monitor you even if you leave them. Generally ads on such websites look like this –