- Name: Divyanka Tripathi
- Branch: Computer Science
- College: Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- Type of Interview: On-Campus
After completing my B.Tech, I learned that on-campus drive was about to begin for hiring a huge number of skilled students. Like other fresher and experienced personnel, I was also looking for this lucrative job opportunity. Based on the little research, I learned that candidates’ selection will be made based on their performance in the following rounds respectively.
· Written Exam
· HR Interview
However, before appearing for the interview my seniors and cousins guided me with the eligibility criteria as:
· Candidates should complete graduation or post-graduation with considerate academic records
· There should be no backlogs at the time of applying
· There should not be gap of more than two years in education
As basic to the interview round, I carried along a few mandatory documents such as updated resume, ID proofs, academic certificates, and passport size photos.
As date of the campus drive arrived, I acquainted myself with the complete process and details. Each section had a different cut-off of marks and difficulty level was moderate. Time allotted to complete each of these sections was sufficient.
Sections Number of Questions Time Durability Cut-off Expected
Quantitative Ability 10 35 minutes 7 marks
Reasoning Ability 15 25 minutes 10 marks
Verbal Ability 40 35 minutes 20 marks
I was able to complete all the questions and make required marks to pass the exam. Result of the written exam was announced on the same date and it was good to know that most of us came out with the flying colors. All that I was looking forward to was the HR Interview that was going to be conducted the very next day.
I don’t know whether I was potential candidate or not, but I prepared well for this round with some technical questions and details regarding the company. The resources provided by PrepInsta also helped me to get a concrete idea about the difficulty level of the interview. Well, I could barely remember the questions asked but a few of them were:
· What are Object Oriented Programming Concepts?
· What was your role in the project?
· Tell me something about yourself.
· How will you handle a team under pressure?
· Why Infosys?
After the round, I was a little scared having not answered all of them very well. But, still there was a hope that kept me waited for the result. After seven days, I was notified that I got selected and the wait was worth it. It was the preparation and knowledge that proved significant for clearing the round.
- Infosys Interview Experience – 1 (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 2 (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 3 (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 4 (Off Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 5 (Off Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 6 (Referral Drive)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 7 (Referral Drive)