Infosys Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch
Infosys Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2018 has started for this year and below you will find all information about Infosys Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch. For all types of Infosys off campus drives like – Infosys Off Campus Placements for Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme (TNSLPP), Infosys Pool Campus for 2018 Batch and Infosys Referral Drive 2018. This post will also have information on how to register on Infosys Campus Connect Registration to apply for Off Campus, Anna University Infosys Off Campus Results and the Infosys OFF Campus Eligibility Criteria and Infosys Eligibility Criteria for Freshers 2018
|Drive for Company||Infosys|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC||3.38 LPA|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Industry||IT / Software|
|Joining Location||Pan India|
|Last Date||July 31st, 2018|
Find latest syllabus here on this page.
Currently there are Hiring types
- One conducted by Anna University under Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2017-18 with an Aim to provide Placements for Final year Students for 2018 batch.
- One is Infosys Off Campus Referral Drive by Employees details of which you will find in Referral Section of this page click here.
- Salary – Rs. 3,25,000
- Bond Duration – 1 Year
- Salary per month (after Tax etc) –
- Training Time – Rs. 19,330
- Post Training – Rs. 23,000
Read every detail Below Carefully –
Update – The Anna University Infosys Off Campus Results are not declared yet, they will be our on around 22 Feb or earlier.
You can check the results for Infosys Off Campus Test here.
Infosys Off Campus for 2016, 2017 and 2018 Batch
|Type of Off Campus Drive||Salary Offered by Infosys||Year of Passing||Currently Recruiting||Last Date Apply|
|Infosys TNSLPP||3,25,000||2018||No||Not Valid|
|Infosys Referral Drive||3,45,000||2016, 2017, 2018||Yes||June 31st, 2018|
|Via AMCAT / eLitmus / Cocubes||3,25,000||2017, 2018||No||Not Valid|
Infosys Off Campus Drive
- Everyone can apply, just for Tamil Nadu Students Anna University has special arrangements. Even if you’re from let’s say Delhi you can apply. Once you get confirmation email from Infosys after your Resume is selected you can sit for off Campus Drive. This is for Students studying in University, Colleges and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of Anna University, Tamil Nadu under Chennai Zone.
- Make sure that you do through all the FAQ’s Listed on this page before you apply –
At the end of the page there is also PDF Guidelines by Anna University you should also go through that in Infosys Campus Connect Registration.
Infosys for 2016, 2017 and 2018 Batch Students
- Infosys is conducting the off campus drive for students who have passed out in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Find out how to apply for this on the how to apply section below.
- There are 5 phases of the drive i.e test will be conducted 5 times currently 3rd phase is going on and 2 phases are left.
From where should I study for Infosys Exam?
Infosys has changed their Questions Bank and Hiring Pattern from September 2017 and they instead of AMCAT now use DevSquare to hire. You can study for Infosys from our Website’s Infosys Dashboard. We have all the previous year questions asked in Infosys Paper and these questions will also be repeated in Infosys Exam.
Click here to Visit our Infosys Dashboard all questions are DevSquare based and we will also suggest you to bookmark this page for Preparation Purposes.
What is the pattern and sections in the Written Round?
Ans. You can find all the details on our Infosys Preparation Dashboard.
for Infosys Off Campus Drive for 2018
- Go here – http://campusconnect.infosys.com/registration/studentregistration.aspx
- Also Apply here for their HR Purpose to choose Test Centers – Click here Later once you read other imp FAQ’s about Applying
- You should fill out the whole form Positively
- Note your Reference ID and Password for Infosys Campus Connect Registration.
How to apply for Infosys Referral Drive 2018 for Freshers
Infosys has introduced Infosys referral drive for 2016 and 2017 graduates, the company has asked employees to refer Freshers and Experienced both.
- Contact a person who is working at Infosys
- Ask him to refer you give him your email
- He will refer you and you will get email from Infosys regarding the drive.
- After completing the steps study from our Infosys Dashboard you will get repeated questions in the exam held.
- If you dont have any relative, friend or family working there then contact your placement cell of college they will help.
- Your friends at Infosys can refer you on or before 23rd August 2018, 5:00 PM for the Infosys off-campus referral drive 2018.
- Unfortunately, 2018 passing out students and people who have attended any Infosys drive in the past 9 months cannot attend this off-campus drive. This Infosys referral drive is happening exclusively for the 2016 and 2017 graduates
If you want to apply for Infosys Off Campus Referral Drive 2018 here are some facts and Infosys OFF Campus Eligibility Criteria for referral drive-
- Job Profile: System Engineer
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2016/2017 Batch
- Exp Needed: Freshers
- Work location: Across India
- Event location: Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi/Hyderabad/Pune/Kolkata
- Last Date To Apply: 23 August 2018 (will change date if new drive comes)
What are the Official Proofs and Documents you must bring for Infosys Off Campus Test Center?
- Candidates must bring ID proof (Mandatory to enter Infosys premises) – Pan Card and Aadhar Card
- Educational Certificates (From 10th class onwards) – All
- Latest Resume – 2
- Passport Size Photos – 4
Note – Share this Drive information with friends with the help of share buttons below –
Infosys Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria TNSLPP for Freshers:
This is for TNSLPP Infosys OFF Campus Eligibility Criteria –
- Engineering students who passed out in the year 2018 and 2017 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil, Mechanical etc.)
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
Infosys OFF Campus Drive for 2018 Batch Marks Criteria:
Must have 60% and above in all academic courses from 10th standard onwards.
In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses in Infosys Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch.
Infosys OFF Campus Drive for 2018 Batch Backlog Criteria:
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the Infosys.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, while applying for Infosys through campus connect.
Infosys Pool Campus for 2018 Batch
Everyone can apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive from all states.
Specially, for Tamil Nadu students Anna University is organising a pool campus for Written Exam and Interview the details are here below for Infosys Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch.
Note – Even if you’re not from Tamil Nadu you can Apply. Anna University just have a special pact with Infosys for pool Campus both Off campus and Pool Campus in Anna University will be conducted on the same day.
Don’t visit Fake and web cam proctored websites
Also, a lot of websites are giving wrong information about the drive, don’t trust anyone but us, trick to identify such websites is that there will be a lot of advertisements all over the page. These websites track you and automatically switch on your webcam and monitor you even if you leave them. Generally ads on such websites look like this –
Infosys Off campus drive for 2018 Passouts TNSLPP:
1. Is this an on-campus drive or off-campus?
Off-campus, arranged at specific venues. This is organized by Anna University under an initiative named ‘Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme (TNSLPP)’.
2. Is this for colleges across India?
No, this is only for Tamil Nadu colleges.
3. Which year pass-out should I be to attend this?
Only 2018 pass-outs are eligible for Infosys Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch.
4. I already have an on-campus offer from a different company. Can I still participate in this?
You will not be eligible then. As per the Anna University directive, The students who are already placed (in any company) through on-campus placement are also NOT permitted to attend TNSLPP.
5. Can I apply for this by myself or should I go through only my college?
You cannot apply by yourself, and should necessarily apply only through your college. As per the Anna University directive, there is a registration fees per student and it clearly states The Principal / Placement Officer may collect the Registration Fee of Rs.750/- from each student and make One Consolidated Demand Draft of the total amount to ease our accounting purposes and submit the hard copy of the registration form (Annexure-I) along with the Consolidated Demand Draft to the CUIC Staff Members camped at respective venue on 12.02.2018 at 7.30 a.m. at the time of Registration. Individual DDs from students are NOT accepted in Infosys Pool Campus for 2018 Batch.
6. How to find out if my college is eligible for this?
For Infosys Pool Campus for 2018 BatchThere are a few eligibility criteria, like The colleges who had already participated in any form of drives of above M/s Infosys for the current academic year are NOT permitted to participate now in the TNSLPP drive. For more info, please contact your TPO.
7. Drive and registration dates for Infosys Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch?
The drive is happening in three different places. Please refer to the following links – https://tinyurl.com/infychennai
8. Is there any other eligibility criteria?
Eligible branches – B.E. / B.Tech. (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, IT, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile, Aeronautical, Civil, Bio-Medical & Bio-Technology) Criteria ” Minimum 75.00% from 10th onwards ” CGPA 7.50 (no rounding off) and above (No Standing Arrears) from 1st Semester to Last Semester in Infosys Pool Campus for 2018 Batch.
9. How to find if your college is eligible to participate in this?
Please do two things. ” Talk to your TPO / Principal immediately. ” Check the following links and read the List of colleges eligible to participate (last few pages).
10. How to apply for this?
Check if you fulfill the eligibility criteria, and if your college falls under the list. Then talk to your TPO.
11. What is the link for Anna University Guidelines?
Here you can find the Guidelines – Click here for Infosys Pool Campus for 2018 Batch.
12. When will anna university infosys off campus results be declared?
It will be declared around 14 – 15th Feb, thus you will have to wait for anna university infosys off campus results.
How to Prepare for Infosys Written Round Test?
You can prepare for Infosys Written round from our Infosys Written Round Preparation Dashboard here.
How to prepare for Infosys Interview Round?
You can prepare from our Infosys Written Round Dashboard here and a lot of questions are repeated from our website.