HCL Syllabus 2018
HCL has changed its syllabus this year and all of the websites on the internet are giving wrong HCL Syllabus 2018 and HCL Online Test Pattern 2018. They have added a General Knowledge quiz also in HCL Written Test Syllabus 2018. Along with this there is Technical Section also, this time in HCL Aptitude Test Syllabus since, they are looking to hire lesser number of freshers this year, due to bad shape of IT industry as whole. So even though Non – CS/IT branches are eligible, but they will be asked Technical Questions on C/C++ etc.
|Syllabus for||HCL 2018|
|Mode Conducted||Written / Online|
|Number of Sections||5|
HCL Written Test Syllabus: The HCL Team will conduct many and many HCL Referral Drives throughout the year and HCL On-Campus & Off-Campus Drives across the country. As we can seen in past candidate’s selection will be made based on their performance in the following rounds respectively. Candidates who have performed well in the HCL test will be selected into the applied or desired role by the team.
After receiving the application from the candidates, the company officials will send the invitation for the candidates who are suitable with the criteria. After that, the officials will conduct the following rounds,
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
HCL Online Test Pattern
The following are the sections in the new HCL online test pattern for 2018 –
- Quantitative Aptitude – 15 Ques
- Verbal English – 15 Ques
- Logical Reasoning – 15 Ques
- Technical Ability – 15 Ques
- General Knowledge on Geography Capital of Countries and Oceans etc – 5 Ques
HCL Aptitude Test Syllabus 2018
- HCF and LCM
- Number System
- Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutation and
- Time Speed and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Interest, Mixtures and Allegations
- Directional Sense
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Data Sufficiency
- Pattern Analogy
- Number Series
- Logical Statement Assumptions
- Sentence Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Computer Basics
- Data Structures
- Code input outputs
- History of HCL
- Capitals of Countries(Generally where HCL has offices)
HCL Written Test Syllabus 2018
|Syllabus for Written Test||No. of Questions||Time||Difficulty||Importance|
HCL Online Test Syllabus 2018
|Syllabus for HCL Online Test||Cut off||Most difficult Topic||Suggested Avg. time to solve||Correct Questions by 90th Percentile|
|Aptitude||13||Mixtures and Allegations||50 secs||14|
|General Knowledge||3||30 secs||5|
If you have any Questions please do ask in the comments section of the page.
Steps To Apply For the HCL 2018:
- Visit the official website of Hindustan Computers Limited: www.hcltech.com.
- Select the “Careers” tab on top of the page.
- Click on the “Current Openings” link From the drop-down menu,
- Now search for the vacancies by the Keywords, functional area, designation, and location.
- Read the complete details of the positions clearly and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill all the fields with the required details.
- Finally, check it once and submit the form.
HCL Off Campus 2018 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree – BE, B.Tech (ECE, CSE, IT, Civil, Mechanical, EEE), BBA, Any Graduate and Post Graduates.
- Year – 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Aspirants who had completed full-time course only those people are eligible.
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
HCL Required Skills
- Highly proficient in any of these i.e. C, OS, Networking, Programming, MS Office Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Knowledge of instruments like Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
- Should have good knowledge of Accounting, Mutual fund industry, Capital Markets, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and various intermediaries.
- Willing to sign a service agreement of 24 Months.
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India.
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment.