There are a lot of companies that hire each year through various Off campus and on Campus Recruitment Tests the most important of these are eLitmus, AMCAT and CoCubes. About 300+ companies in India use these test to hire candidates via the tests –
Lets look at the difference between these –
|Score Validity||3 Years||1 Years||2 Years|
|Type of Job||Better Paying Jobs||More Core Jobs||More IT Jobs|
|Package||3 - 6 LPA||3 - 8 LPA||4 - 12 LPA|
Companies using AMCAT to hire –
- ITC Infotech
- Mu Sigma
- HCL technology
Companies using eLitmus to hire –
- DELL International Services
- HCL Technologies(IT enterprise)
- Hewlett Packard(HP)
- HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- ITC Infotech India Limited
- Ikanos Communications India Private Limited
- Innovation Technology Transfer India
- L &T Infotech(Global IT Services And Solution Provider)
- Microsoft India Private Limited
- Motorola India Electronics Private Limited
- Cybrilla Technologies
- eLitmus Evaluation (Intern)
- ITC Infotech India Limited
- Clustr (Java Developer)
Companies using CoCubes to hire –
- Maruti Suzuki
- Triveni Turbines
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Aon Hewitt
- Jindal Steels and Power
- UST Global
- Think Analytics
SALARY AND JOB PROFILE
Campus recruitment book for all Campus related exams and interviews including AMCAT & Elitmus
- Good range of salary is offered is the candidates with high percentile.
- Most of the companies provide higher job profiles exceptionally in the field of software developer
- Low salary is offered as compared to ELITMUS
- Most of the time profile is also low
- You may get high salary and high profile but the chances are less
4. NUMBER OF SELECTIONS
- 80% of the candidates those who give ELITMUS got selected in reputed companies.I will include the list of companies below.
- If we talk on an average than 1500 out of 1800
- Selection also depends on your interview
- The chances of cracking the interview is hard .Now, the question arises WHY?
It’s because the level of ELITMUS is quite hard than AMCAT and so the expectations of the interviewer also increases
- 65 to 70% of the candidates get selected through AMCAT. The list of companies is given below.
- Selection depends on your interview also
- Cracking the interview is easy as the level of exam is also average
Salary paid to the candidates of ELITMUS is quite high sometimes upto 5 LPA. Salary offered in AMCAT starts from 1.8 LPA
Second, JOB PROFILE:-
As salary is our primary need the designation also matters a lot.
So, if you only need a job AMCAT is a better option but if you need a better job with a better salary go for ELITMUS and it definitely requires hard work too.
Elitmus and Amcat has liability to keep on changing their structure according to requirement of industry may it be corporate or students. In actual ELITMUS & AMCAT act like repository for different serious candidates who want to appear for different corporate sector job mainly confined to IT and students from different engineering streams , although slowly and gradually AMCAT has started incorporating management students also in their list and same is being tried out by ELITMUS but as of now students seems to be more satisfied with Elitmus than that of AMCAT. Moreover Elitmus is more popular in southern part of country where as AMCAT has strong foot hold in norther region of India.