CapGemini Recruitment Process 2018
Capgemini recruitment process for freshers 2018 is fairly simple and we have seen that it hasn’t changed for quite some time the last change was seen in May but that was only minor change were CapGemini requested Cocubes to not to use its own question bank but rather now Capgemini provides cocubes with it set of Question bank that should be for online test.
If you want to apply for Capgemini Off Campus Drive please visit this page here.
Capgemini Recruitment Process for Freshers 2018
On this page you will find all the information about Capgemini recruitment process 2018 and we are glad to tell you that about 84% of the students who got job in Capgemini had prepared from present PrepInsta.
Detailed Process for Capgemini Recruitment Test 2018
|Capgemini 2018 Recruitment Process for Freshers||Number of Questions||Time||Cut off||Importance|
|Capgemini Aptitude Questions||16||50 mins Shared with Logical||75%ile||Medium|
|Capgemini Logical||16||Shared with Aptitude 50 mins||75%ile||Medium|
|Written English Test(Essay)||1||10 mins||70%ile||High|
|Pseudo Code Test||20||30 mins||70%ile||Medium|
|Capgemini Logical Reasoning||No, of Questions||Difficulty Level||Importance||Suggested Avg Time per Question|
|Questions on Statement & Conclusions||3 to 4||Medium||Medium||1 min|
|Questions on Visual Reasoning||2||1 Medium + 1 Hard||High||1 min|
|Logical Reasoning||2 – 3||Medium||High||1 min|
|Flowcharts||2||1 Easy + 1 Medium||High||1 min|
|Attention to Details||2||Easy||Low||45 sec|
|Capgemini Quants||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level||Importance||Suggested Average Time Per Question|
|Capgemini Questions on Profit & Loss||2 Ques||1 Easy + 1 Hard||High||1 min|
|Capgemini Questions on Ratios||2 Ques||2 Med||High||1 min|
|Averages||2-3 Ques||1/2 Med + 1 Hard||Medium||1 min|
|Geometry||0-1 Ques||Medium||Medium||45 sec|
|Data Interpretation||2 Ques||3 Medium||High||1 min|
|Speed & Distance||1-2 Ques||Medium||Low||45 sec|
|Algebra||2 Ques||1 Med + 1 Hard||High||1 min|
|Equations||1 Ques||Medium||Medium||1 min|
|Progressions||1 Ques||Medium||Medium||1 min|
|Capgemini Pseudo Code||No. of Questions||Difficulty||Importance in Capgemini|
|C input/output||4 – 5||Low||High|
A 300 word essay is enough. What they will award points or deduct points on are the following –
- Paragraphisation(Divide in 2/3 Para)
- Using heavy words that are considered to be proficient in English will not award extra points
- Thus it is advisable to write in normal English with good grammar and spelling and punctuation.
Find more information about this on our Capgemini Essay Writing Dashboard
What Student has to Say
- Name: Rohit Krishnan Iyer
- Branch: CSE
- College: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University), Vellore
- Type of Interview: On-Campus
Capgemini India visited our campus for the on-campus recruitment drive. The eligibility criteria for this drive was minimum 60% in 10th, 12th, and graduation and no existing backlogs. Student appearing for the final semester can also apply. I am a final year student and was fulfilling the criteria. Therefore, was eligible to participate in the drive. The process had three rounds:
- Written Test
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
Round 1- Written Test
The Process of the test is as follows:
- Quants: This section contained some basic mathematical questions which I studied up to class 10th.
- Logical reasoning: This section analysed the logical and critical thinking power. I scored well in this section when compared to all the other sections.
- Pseudo Code: This section checked the fundamental knowledge about programming languages mainly from C, C++, OOPS concepts, Data Structures & Algorithm.
- Essay writing: This section checked the English competency. The topics given for this round were usually technology related or based on general topics.
There were total 53 questions and the time limit was 110 minutes. Overall, the level of the exam was easy for me as I had prepped using PrepInsta. They provide the best study material as far as I know. Capgemini conducted its online written test through Cocubes.
The sectional and overall cut-off for the written test was 70 percentile. Luckily, I cleared the cut-off and was eligible for the next round.
Round 2-Group Discussion
This round is conducted to analyze the student’s interpersonal skills. Our topic was “Impact of Social media on students.” They gave us ten minutes to discuss the topic. The interviewer was looking for the candidates who spoke more relevant points with confidence. At last, he gave us five minutes to conclude. Finally, total six students got selected for the next round, and I was one of the lucky six.
Round 3- Personal Interview
When I entered the room, I was little nervous but the interviewer made me comfortable by offering a glass of water. My personal interview round lasted for about 40 minutes. This was the last round of the process. The first question that interviewer asked me was “ which is your favorite subject.” Then, he continued with some basic questions and then led to some technical questions related to C, C++, .net, Data Structure, JAVA, DBMS, etc. Some of the questions were:
- Who invented C programming?
- What do you understand by Data Redundancy?
- What is an entity?
- What does your father do?
- What are your future plans?
- Do you want to pursue higher education?
- Can you work under pressure?
- What is your goal in life?
After answering all his questions, he asked, me to wait outside. At the end of the day, the results were announced, and I got job. The only emotion I was going through at that time was of relief. All I wanted to do was to inform my parents.