AMCAT Coding Questions
AMCAT Automata Program is the most important section in AMCAT Programming Questions with Solutions topic, AMCAT Java Programming Questions, AMCAT Automata Questions PDF for AMCAT Programming Test, AMCAT Java Questions and C++ Questions with C Questions for Practice.
Note – These are not actual questions but practice questions for AMCAT
AMCAT Automata Section for AMCAT Programming Questions are of varying difficulty for some companies like wipro and cognizant, it will be relatively easier than for Amazon. Though AMCAT automata question the pattern has been constant since the last few years, but the questions are a little tricky to solve. Below we have provided few AMCAT coding questions for the new Pattern of the exam.
- Number of Questions – 2 Questions
- Difficulty Level – 1 Easy + 1 Medium
- Cut-off – Solve 1 question completely or 2 partial outputs
Model Questions AMCAT Automata – Coding/Programming
- AMCAT Automata Question -1
- AMCAT Automata Question -2
- AMCAT Automata Question -3
- AMCAT Automata Question -4
- AMCAT Automata Questions – 5 (Unsolved)
- AMCAT Automata Programming – 6 (Unsolved)
- AMCAT Automata Programming – 7 (UnSolved)
- GCD of three numbers
- Swap two Numbers without the third
- Remove Vowels from the String
- Merge two Sorted Arrays
- Program to find sum of Digits
Practice Questions for AMCAT Pattern Programs(asked in Easy Sections)
- AMCAT Pattern Making Questions – 1
- AMCAT Pattern Making Questions – 2
- AMCAT Pattern Making Questions -3 Trapezium
- AMCAT Pattern Making Questions – 4
- AMCAT Pattern Printing Program – 5
- GCD of Two Numbers
- AMCAT Input Output Questions – 1
Watch our all of our YouTube videos series below on AMCAT Pattern Printing preparation and you will be able to solve any AMCAT Pattern questions easily also, subscribe our Youtube Channel as well.
AMCAT Automata Programming Questions Pattern
AMCAT automata section, is an additional topic that many companies ask for while giving aspiring minds test. Companies like Wipro, CTS etc use use this section as the last section of their written test paper.
AMCAT Automata Programs and Questions with Solutions
|AMCAT Automata Questions||Marks||Cut off||Asked in Companies|
|Easy Question||40||Full output||CTS, Wipro, Mindtree|
|Medium Level||60||Full Output or partial in Easy and medium||CTS, Wipro, Mindtree, Amazon, Jp Morgan|
|Difficult||100||Partial and Full in easy/Medium||Amazon, Jp Morgan, Snapdeal|
|Total||Variable||Atleast 1 full output or 2 partial output||Variable|
In AMCAT programming paper that are asked one is very easy level and one is moderate difficulty Level.
Here are list of programming languages that you can use
- AMCAT Programming and Automata Questions Java
- AMCAT Programming and Automata Questions C
- AMCAT Programming and Automata Questions C++
AMCAT Coding Questions with Answers based FAQ’s
Ques. What is the level of difficulty for amcat coding questions?
Ans. You will be getting 2 questions one easy and one tough for AMCAT Programming Section in Automata.
Ques. Are there marks for getting Partial Output?
Ans. Yes, even if you dont know the solutions please make the functions accepting parameters and fetch input from the users, you will get some marks for this, don’t leave it blank.
The above are only practice questions for AMCAT exam, nothing more.