- Name: Ramachandra Iyer
- College: Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: On-Campus Interview
We were informed by our college administration that the placement drive will begin from the next month. And this year Accenture will also be coming for the campus selection. The eligibility criteria for Accenture is 60% throughout the academic career and no current backlogs. I started preparing for the drive from PrepInsta, and that was the best decision. It had so many questions that helped me during the placement drive. The Accenture placement drive had two rounds. First was the aptitude test then the HR round. For the MeritTrac test we had to register on the college site for our admit card.
This was the first round for the Accenture placement drive. The paper was divided into three sections which were, Verbal, Logical Reasoning and Data Integration, and Attention to Detail.
- The Verbal Ability section had questions related to sentence completion, Synonym and Antonyms, Reading Comprehensions. The Verbal section had 20 questions
And the time allotted was also 20 minutes. The passage took a lot of time, so I was not able to complete all the questions, still I managed to get the desired cut off.
- The LRDI section had 20 questions. Maximum questions in this section were of the same pattern that I studied on PrepInsta. Major questions were from Blood Relation problems, Number Series and Data Sufficiency. This section was of 25 minutes.
- Attention to Detail questions were the trickiest of all. There were 15 questions in this section.
Results were declared within an hour. Finally I managed to clear the 1st round.
The HR interview was held in the college auditorium, in batches of five students at a time. I along with five other candidates entered the auditorium for the interview. The HR asked for our resumes, and the interview began. He asked same set of questions to all five of us. All the questions were non-technical majorly. Some questions were,
- Tell me about your final year project, and what was your role in it.
- Your hobbies and interests
- Why do want to work for Accenture?
- Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
The interview went for 30 minutes. My interview went quite well. The results were declared after 10 days. They were published on the college site. Fortunately, I was selected. I received my joining letter after 2 months and currently I am posted as the Junior Software Developer in Accenture Pune.