Accenture Off Campus Hiring for 2018 Passouts
Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch through AMCAT. Accenture Pool Campus Hiring, Accenture Off Campus Hiring for 2018 Passouts students, Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018 Batch though AMCAT, Accenture Pool Campus Drive for 2018 Batch and 2017.
If you have any questions regarding it please do comment down in the comment section below, we will answer it :).
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive
As we all know that Accenture hires Via both AMCAT and eLitmus Scores through out the year on regular basis. But this month they have Bulk Hiring via AMCAT and are looking to Hire about 25,000 Freshers via AMCAT Exam.
Note – AMCAT Questions available on our website PrepInsta will be repeated by as much as 70% in the exam.
Accenture Off Campus Hiring Pattern of AMCAT
|Accenture Previous PApers Section||No. of Questions||Sectional Time||Marks||Cut off|
|Accenture Verbal Ability Papers||25||25||1||18|
|Accenture Quantitative Ability Previous Questions||24||35||1||17|
|Accenture Reasoning Ability Questions||25||25||1||16|
From where should I study for Accenture Exam?
On our Accenture Dashboard we have Accenture Specific AMCAT Questions that will be repeated in the exams by as much as 60% percent here are the links –
- Accenture PrepInsta Main Dashboard
- Accenture PrepInsta Quants Dashboard
- Accenture PrepInsta Logical Reasoning Dashboard
- Accenture PrepInsta Verbal English Dashboard
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive through AMCAT
- Visit this following Link here.
- Visit the first Link on website myAMCAT-com.
- At the end of the page, there should be Click here to Apply now, visit that page and Apply for AMCAT.
- Fill all the forms completely.
Profile: Application Development Associate (Level 12)
Accenture Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process -Maharashtra colleges
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process – non-Maharashtra colleges
– No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
CTC Offered: As per industry standards. (3, 50, 000 Lakhs PA)
Interview Location: Bangalore/Bhubaneswar/Coimbatore/Chennai/Delhi/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Mumbai/Pune
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Accenture Off Campus Rounds and Process –
- Online Test
- Group Discussion or JAM
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Accenture Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Certificates Need To Bring
- Must bring Latest Updated Resume.
- Passport Size Photocopies.
- Carry all academic certificates xerox copies.
The pattern for the aptitude section of the drive is:
1. Quants – 25 questions – 35 minutes
2. Logical – 24 questions – 35 minutes
3. Verbal – 25 questions – 25 minutes
Total – 74 questions – 95 minutes
Accenture is expected to conduct several drives Pan-India starting from 10th Feb 2018.