- Name: Gopal Krishna Ranganathan
- College: Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapitham
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: Off-Campus Interview
I applied for the Accenture off campus drive through AMCAT. After signing up on www.aspiringminds.com register, I filled in the required details and registered for the written paper. After submitting the fee of Rs.1139, I got my admit card. The eligibility criteria for Accenture is 60% throughout, with no current backlogs and there should be no education gap than a year.
AMCAT Written Paper
The AMCAT paper for Accenture was divided into three sections, and the test was of 95 minutes. The various sections were Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability. The paper was of medium-difficulty, and maximum questions were of the same pattern as I studied on PepInsta. In this paper, each section had its sectional cut off percentage.
- In the Quantitative Aptitude section, all the questions were based on basic mathematics skills. This section has questions related to Permutation and Combination, Time and Work, Number System and Algebra. The questions were of medium difficulty.
- The Logical Reasoning section was the most time-consuming. There were 25 questions in this section. The questions were quite difficult. They related to Puzzles, Data Sufficiency, Syllogism and Set based questions.
- In the Verbal Ability section, questions were related to Reading Comprehensions, Fill in the blanks, Passages. There were 25 questions in this section. The Reading Comprehension passages were quite long, so time management was the key for this section.
The test results were declared after a month of the test. I cleared all the sections. By my AMCAT scores, I got an interview call from Accenture. I had to apply on the official website of the company for the confirmation of my interview. I received my interview call letter on my registered email id. The interview was at Accenture Bangalore. I had to carry the following documents the interview
- All the Original and Xerox mark sheets from class 10th.
- Four passport size photos.
- Xerox of AMCAT scorecard.
- One copy of the updated resume.
- Printout of the Hall Ticket.
I reached the Accenture Bangalore campus at 9:00 am for my interview. I was informed that the interview would begin at 11:00.
I entered the HR cabin, he asked me for my resume, and the interview began.
Major questions were non-technical,
- Tell me something about you?
- What were you doing from past eight months?
- Tell me about your final year project, what was your role in it?
- Why should we hire you?
- Are you planning for higher studies?
- What are your long-term goals?
- Where do see yourself in next five years?
The interview went for 15 minutes. I was asked to submit the Xerox copies of my mark sheets and two passport size photos. After a week I received a congratulations email from Accenture. I got the joining letter after three months as the JAVA Developer at Accenture Pune.